Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2026, 9:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I went to an atheist "church"
#26
RE: I went to an atheist "church"
(March 14, 2017 at 5:25 pm)Tea Earl Grey Hot Wrote: Also in the Humanist Hub building there are private offices that have professional therapists you can talk to.

Yeah, I spoke to one!

HAHAHA  See what I did there?  Hub?  Spoke?

I kill myself sometimes.
"The last superstition of the human mind is the superstition that religion in itself is a good thing."  - Samuel Porter Putnam
 
           

Reply



Messages In This Thread
I went to an atheist "church" - by Tea Earl Grey Hot - March 12, 2017 at 8:30 pm
RE: I went to an atheist "church" - by Minimalist - March 12, 2017 at 8:33 pm
RE: I went to an atheist "church" - by Fireball - March 13, 2017 at 12:40 am
RE: I went to an atheist "church" - by Athene - March 12, 2017 at 9:08 pm
RE: I went to an atheist "church" - by Tea Earl Grey Hot - March 12, 2017 at 9:21 pm
RE: I went to an atheist "church" - by Athene - March 13, 2017 at 12:01 am
RE: I went to an atheist "church" - by dyresand - March 13, 2017 at 12:57 am
RE: I went to an atheist "church" - by ignoramus - March 12, 2017 at 9:49 pm
RE: I went to an atheist "church" - by brewer - March 12, 2017 at 10:05 pm
RE: I went to an atheist "church" - by Tea Earl Grey Hot - March 12, 2017 at 10:57 pm
RE: I went to an atheist "church" - by chimp3 - March 12, 2017 at 10:28 pm
RE: I went to an atheist "church" - by vorlon13 - March 12, 2017 at 10:31 pm
RE: I went to an atheist "church" - by Mister Agenda - March 15, 2017 at 11:06 am
RE: I went to an atheist "church" - by chimp3 - March 12, 2017 at 11:05 pm
RE: I went to an atheist "church" - by Whateverist - March 12, 2017 at 11:11 pm
RE: I went to an atheist "church" - by Catholic_Lady - March 12, 2017 at 11:12 pm
RE: I went to an atheist "church" - by chimp3 - March 12, 2017 at 11:18 pm
RE: I went to an atheist "church" - by I_am_not_mafia - March 13, 2017 at 1:18 am
RE: I went to an atheist "church" - by Fake Messiah - March 13, 2017 at 9:30 am
I went to an atheist "church" - by KUSA - March 12, 2017 at 11:21 pm
RE: I went to an atheist "church" - by Tea Earl Grey Hot - March 13, 2017 at 12:06 am
RE: I went to an atheist "church" - by vorlon13 - March 13, 2017 at 12:47 am
RE: I went to an atheist "church" - by ignoramus - March 13, 2017 at 12:51 am
RE: I went to an atheist "church" - by ignoramus - March 13, 2017 at 1:31 am
RE: I went to an atheist "church" - by I_am_not_mafia - March 13, 2017 at 9:47 am
RE: I went to an atheist "church" - by Tea Earl Grey Hot - March 14, 2017 at 5:25 pm
RE: I went to an atheist "church" - by Harry Nevis - March 15, 2017 at 10:57 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Closet Atheist Coming Out and Telling Family and Friends You're An Atheist Cholley71 10 9798 September 27, 2016 at 1:01 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Do atheists like Atheist Roo have anything useful to offer the Atheist community? IanHulett 21 11570 January 1, 2016 at 10:33 am
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  ATHEIST CHURCH? Athene 22 8309 August 3, 2015 at 3:07 am
Last Post: Longhorn
  Quiet Atheist vs Militant Atheist z7z 62 23439 May 18, 2015 at 1:32 am
Last Post: abentwookie
  Atheist 'church'? Napoléon 63 33255 January 1, 2014 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Atheist "Church" TheBeardedDude 13 6913 November 15, 2013 at 4:46 pm
Last Post: Trino34
  Atheist vs. agnostic vs. agnostic atheist bennyboy 34 23524 June 18, 2013 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Favourite theist if atheist or atheist if theist Dawud 44 20663 May 1, 2013 at 12:17 am
Last Post: Gearbreak
Tongue An Atheist Church in London Nobody 2 2520 March 4, 2013 at 3:55 am
Last Post: xXUKAtheistForTheTruthXx
  Atheist "church" in London. downbeatplumb 75 33819 February 13, 2013 at 4:41 am
Last Post: Confused Ape



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)