Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 31, 2024, 6:04 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There is no doubt a god, the question is what is it?
RE: There is no doubt a god, the question is what is it?
(April 8, 2017 at 10:20 pm)Grandizer Wrote:
(April 8, 2017 at 9:57 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: Your claim is that you are on reason and logic, like every other religion claims.

Note I also said "evidence". Does every other religion make the claim it is based on evidence? Evidence matters as well.

Every religion as far I know says there are ways to know it is true.  They say the truth of the pudding is in the pudding, something like that. I don't really buy that approach necessarily nor dismiss it.  I am not aware of any religion that emphasize it has clear evidence in forms of miracles like Islam.

But to present those miracles, you will need patience.  A lot of is lost in the translation but some level of it is still there is things are properly understood and translated mostly correctly.

Aside from that is Quran as far as I am aware of has clear arguments for God's plan and structure of his religion. I wanted to discuss these before, but a thread on Salah got cut. For example, if the wisdom of all it's main foundations can be proven, then this is a major thing.

Other things like minor rules or details, of course, will take time of unveiling.

As far as I know Quran emphasizes that it's necessary to bring our proof if we are claiming something is from God.   And it literally says "bring your proof if you are truthful".

If you are interested in the proofs I came to, then let me know. If not, can't force you to eat food you don't like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: There is no doubt a god, the question is what is it? - by MysticKnight - April 8, 2017 at 10:28 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If there is a God(s) it/they clearly don't want us to believe in them, no? Duty 12 1506 April 5, 2020 at 8:36 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Are there any theists here who think God wants, or will take care of, Global Warming? Duty 16 3640 January 19, 2020 at 11:50 am
Last Post: Smedders
  Why does there need to be a God? Brian37 41 7228 July 20, 2019 at 6:37 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  If there are no gods, doesn't making one's self a god make one a theist? Foxaèr 13 3768 May 26, 2017 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod
  Is Trump absolute Proof that there's no loving god? The Valkyrie 16 3517 February 22, 2017 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  A simple God question if I may. ignoramus 28 5740 February 17, 2017 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Lek
  Question's for God. ScienceAf 315 34298 September 20, 2016 at 10:50 am
Last Post: Expired
  Question from my friend about existence of God timbangu 33 8225 November 3, 2015 at 2:38 am
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  Question for Theists: The Proble with Thanking God Rhondazvous 43 9294 October 25, 2015 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  If there was a religion, what kind of God would you want? coolfunkDJ 32 6009 February 15, 2015 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: tantric