Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 9, 2024, 4:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There is no doubt a god, the question is what is it?
RE: There is no doubt a god, the question is what is it?
(April 9, 2017 at 2:57 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote:
(April 9, 2017 at 2:00 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: Oppressing others from other countries, while living peacefully in your own country, is hardly peaceful but hypocritical and selfish. Causing chaos and giving weapons for example to Sadam, to chemically harm others, is not that of enlightened peaceful society. Nuking two cities and justifying by lies or some sort of irrational philosophical justification is hardly peaceful.

The world doesn't want the west to lead them for good reasons.  From colonialism, from what was done to the natives to now with what is being done to us, is but a selfish nature by which is nothing but racism in disguise.

I will leave it at that. Islam is the cure for even the west, who are in need of the Arab Qurayshi Hashimi Prophet, Mohammad.

Okay....so know it's time for changing your personality into "the politician who seeks to cure the west"?
I finally understand what stalker means.

Truly OP, what do you feel?
roaming forums, preaching the same shitty faith, using the same shitty arguments. Take a shower, would ya?

Just Pfffffffffffffffffff.

People like you embarrass this religion. And your kin bomb children with chemical weapons just like other members said.

Take a shower. Don't forget. You have no soft spots because you're not even human. You're a pile of something else. A pile of Taqeya?
Go celebrate the day of Ashura.
Shower up after it!

While it is great to see a Muslim take on another Muslim, and while you and I might agree it is not the job of MK or even Christians to "be a cure" for their rivals, this is also what liberal Christians and liberal Jews and liberal Muslims and even atheists dont get. You do know, or you should know how many times I have posted here to other atheists, not even we are a "cure" because there is no such thing as a "cure" to an imperfect reality, much less an imperfect species.

I may have the position that humans don't need ANY religion, liberal or conservative, but you have individuals and sects as sub sets of umbrella labels that argue over how to interpret and how to act.

I think life is far more simple than the needless complexities humans invent. Even atheists. We don't agree. I have pissed off both economic right "fuck you I got mine" Trump voting Christians, but also economic right libertarian Ayn Rand atheists who might get LGBT and pot smoking right, but also think all taxes are robbery. Conversely I have also pissed of other atheists who love Che, the Cuban revolutionary who lead to Cuba, but also forget, that Cuba is still to this day a majority Catholic.

MK makes himself look bad as an individual, not you. But regardless, you both subscribe to the same book and have the same core heros in Allah  and Mo. Just like Jerry Falwell is a fucking dick to me and anyone who doesn't want LGBT rights still has the same book/s as a liberal Obama voting Christian.

I take the same attitude with my fellow atheists. If your attitude is no rules and blame everyone else because they didn't move up, I could give a shit less if you are an atheist, you still lack empathy. If your attitude is "nobody has a right to private property" and they are an atheist, they are no better than the Christians who supported Stalin or the Christians who support the Castro family.

Labels, not even the word "atheist" are a cure. The individual is ultimately what you should look at and judge.

Messages In This Thread
RE: There is no doubt a god, the question is what is it? - by Brian37 - April 9, 2017 at 3:25 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If there is a God(s) it/they clearly don't want us to believe in them, no? Duty 12 1522 April 5, 2020 at 8:36 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Are there any theists here who think God wants, or will take care of, Global Warming? Duty 16 3662 January 19, 2020 at 11:50 am
Last Post: Smedders
  Why does there need to be a God? Brian37 41 7245 July 20, 2019 at 6:37 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  If there are no gods, doesn't making one's self a god make one a theist? Foxaèr 13 3774 May 26, 2017 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod
  Is Trump absolute Proof that there's no loving god? The Valkyrie 16 3519 February 22, 2017 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  A simple God question if I may. ignoramus 28 5752 February 17, 2017 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Lek
  Question's for God. ScienceAf 315 34329 September 20, 2016 at 10:50 am
Last Post: Expired
  Question from my friend about existence of God timbangu 33 8255 November 3, 2015 at 2:38 am
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  Question for Theists: The Proble with Thanking God Rhondazvous 43 9308 October 25, 2015 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  If there was a religion, what kind of God would you want? coolfunkDJ 32 6024 February 15, 2015 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: tantric