Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2026, 1:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
So.... I want to make music with... Software. Any help?
#22
RE: So.... I want to make music with... Software. Any help?
It comes with them, and it's super easy to use - you'll see.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: So.... I want to make music with... Software. Any help? - by The Grand Nudger - August 3, 2017 at 12:21 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Music to fall asleep Fake Messiah 2 1881 August 29, 2023 at 5:59 am
Last Post: FrustratedFool
  Atheist music deleted 29 9086 August 13, 2023 at 4:45 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  ABBA - phoney music for phoney people onlinebiker 7 2625 November 5, 2022 at 7:46 pm
Last Post: awty
  Sections of songs that make you freeze in joy: PART II WinterHold 6 2444 May 9, 2021 at 10:25 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Sections of songs that make you freeze in joy WinterHold 140 40923 April 6, 2021 at 8:31 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Official Christmas Music Thread Kitan Etos 46 11257 January 4, 2021 at 6:09 am
Last Post: rado84
  Evolution of Music from 1400 BC till the present day GrandizerII 67 21570 December 8, 2019 at 3:15 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Music You're Listening To: SofaKingHigh 3265 605275 July 2, 2019 at 1:32 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Anderson .Paak & The Free Nationals: NPR Music Tiny Desk Concert Aegon 0 883 October 20, 2018 at 3:17 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  I Want Your Cray Cray Kitan Etos 8 2844 May 10, 2018 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)