Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 4, 2024, 10:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bachmans husband: Gays are barbarians to be disciplined
RE: Bachmans husband: Gays are barbarians to be disciplined
(August 15, 2011 at 1:45 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote: You might as well expect the worse Min.. this country keeps moving more and more to the right. I fear to tell people at work that I am liberal / progressive for fear of having vengence taken out on my and the loss of my job..and I am a member of a union.

That's also what's changing in this country. I know I've shared with this board that I was once a Reaganian. But even if you could take the person I was and transport him (me) to today, I would be aghast at what has become of the GOP. In the first place, I was outspoken against fascism even then (I subscribed to the "political wraparound" theory that communism and fascism are in practice so much alike that the extreme left and right essentially meet up). In the second place, I never accused liberals of being traitors to America or in any way being less of a citizen. It's not just the politics that have shifted right, but also the violent rhetoric and hatred.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bachmans husband: Gays are barbarians to be disciplined - by DeistPaladin - August 15, 2011 at 3:01 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are religions that preach inequality for women and gays, traitors to their country? Greatest I am 129 6304 February 8, 2021 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am
  Trump Says His Views on Gays are "Evolving" Rhondazvous 19 2220 April 5, 2016 at 9:37 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  What's it Like for Gays and Atheists in the UK? Rhondazvous 17 3605 September 5, 2015 at 3:57 pm
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Rick Santorum says gays are at fault. Brian37 28 4516 October 25, 2014 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: Brakeman
  Biphobia and hypocrisy of gays and lesbians BrokenQuill92 27 9454 February 2, 2014 at 6:16 am
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Iran, more arrests of gays and lesbians. Brian37 33 7428 October 15, 2013 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: FlyingNarwhal
  Why do gays and lesbians WANT to get married? tehrealfake 15 5009 May 12, 2013 at 9:17 am
Last Post: dazzn
  "Why Ron Paul’s anti-gay newsletters don’t bother liberal gays." Tiberius 1 1716 January 4, 2012 at 3:09 pm
Last Post: paintpooper
  "Barbarians" more sophisticated then Romans Giff 10 5779 May 3, 2009 at 3:48 am
Last Post: Giff