Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2026, 1:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Man Uses $1m Win To Finally Visit Doctor, Gets Terminal Cancer Diagnosis, Dies
RE: Man Uses $1m Win To Finally Visit Doctor, Gets Terminal Cancer Diagnosis, Dies
(February 6, 2018 at 4:07 pm)alpha male Wrote: Yeah, if they can't be bothered to sign up for free Medicare, which is available in my state, I'd say they're lazy. Wouldn't you? Or do you expect the government to pay people to walk the streets searching for people to sign up? I mean WTF?

So..people who qualify for government sponsored healthcare still have "some responsibility"...yes?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Man Uses $1m Win To Finally Visit Doctor, Gets Terminal Cancer Diagnosis, Dies - by The Grand Nudger - February 6, 2018 at 4:19 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  45 gets 34... Ravenshire 56 14265 June 6, 2024 at 8:41 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Palestinian Man’s Lawyers Say Israeli Police Marked Him With Star of David WinterHold 8 2843 August 23, 2023 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Last French Survivor of D-Day Leon Gautier dies at the age of 100 (Monday July 3rd) Leonardo17 0 1086 July 8, 2023 at 7:33 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  Why is Trump a Free Man? AFTT47 16 3888 September 8, 2022 at 6:41 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  SpaceX gets FAA launch approval, provided they fund interest groups HappySkeptic 10 2804 June 15, 2022 at 2:07 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Man Charged with Fleeing onlinebiker 4 1530 May 4, 2022 at 10:38 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Man Arrested for owning guns. onlinebiker 133 30533 July 26, 2021 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  6% Of Americans Think They Would Win A Fight Against A Grizzly Bear BrianSoddingBoru4 25 5078 May 17, 2021 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Misinformation drops dramatically after Trump gets banned from Twitter TaraJo 22 6840 January 20, 2021 at 9:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  [Serious] Josh Hawley is the most dangerous man in America WinterHold 15 4084 January 9, 2021 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: Jackie



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)