Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2026, 3:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ask someone with MDDS
#22
RE: Ask someone with MDDS
I'm sure you've already looked into all possible remedies and know about these but I figure it's worth a shot. I get HORRIBLE motion sickness in a car if I'm not driving and last year I had to be in the far back seat for a trip to Oklahoma (5 hours one way) for work. My boss told me about sea bands since I was talking about how I needed to get some Dramamine. They deal with I think pressure points in the wrists which I thought was silly and wouldn't work. Holy fuck though they do! I put them on a half hour before the trip and I was able to be on my phone reading (which I could NEVER do before) and messaging. lol ask Hammy and Poco cause I was harassing them online the whole trip. I even read my book while in motion.

On the return trip I forgot to put them on until we were pulling out of the parking lot and I was fucked the rest of the trip. Trying to sit perfectly still so I didn't throw up on my boss for 5 hours was one of the hardest things I've ever done. lol. I have to take that trip again here in two weeks and I will put them on bright and early. Oh and I used them during my first trimester of being pregnant and it helped immensely with morning sickness but that is different than motion sickness so I reckon irrelevant other than the fact that it shows you can wear them for long periods of time and they still help to a degree in some people.
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."
Reply



Messages In This Thread
Ask someone with MDDS - by Jackalope - February 7, 2018 at 5:22 pm
RE: Ask someone with MDDS - by SaStrike - February 7, 2018 at 5:28 pm
RE: Ask someone with MDDS - by Jackalope - February 7, 2018 at 5:33 pm
RE: Ask someone with MDDS - by Edwardo Piet - February 7, 2018 at 6:05 pm
RE: Ask someone with MDDS - by Jackalope - February 7, 2018 at 6:44 pm
RE: Ask someone with MDDS - by Edwardo Piet - February 7, 2018 at 6:52 pm
RE: Ask someone with MDDS - by Jackalope - February 7, 2018 at 7:09 pm
RE: Ask someone with MDDS - by Antares - February 7, 2018 at 6:40 pm
RE: Ask someone with MDDS - by Jackalope - February 7, 2018 at 6:50 pm
RE: Ask someone with MDDS - by Antares - February 7, 2018 at 7:01 pm
RE: Ask someone with MDDS - by Jackalope - February 7, 2018 at 7:10 pm
RE: Ask someone with MDDS - by Edwardo Piet - February 7, 2018 at 7:18 pm
RE: Ask someone with MDDS - by Jackalope - February 7, 2018 at 7:19 pm
RE: Ask someone with MDDS - by Edwardo Piet - February 8, 2018 at 4:56 am
RE: Ask someone with MDDS - by shadow - February 8, 2018 at 5:37 am
RE: Ask someone with MDDS - by Jackalope - February 8, 2018 at 10:04 am
RE: Ask someone with MDDS - by Joods - February 8, 2018 at 6:23 am
RE: Ask someone with MDDS - by The Industrial Atheist - February 8, 2018 at 6:47 am
RE: Ask someone with MDDS - by brewer - February 8, 2018 at 8:30 am
RE: Ask someone with MDDS - by Grandizer - February 8, 2018 at 9:27 am
RE: Ask someone with MDDS - by Jackalope - February 8, 2018 at 10:16 am
RE: Ask someone with MDDS - by mlmooney89 - February 8, 2018 at 10:54 am
RE: Ask someone with MDDS - by Jackalope - February 8, 2018 at 11:09 am
RE: Ask someone with MDDS - by mlmooney89 - February 8, 2018 at 2:57 pm
RE: Ask someone with MDDS - by Aegon - February 8, 2018 at 3:45 pm
RE: Ask someone with MDDS - by Jackalope - February 8, 2018 at 4:26 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Ask a firearms enthusiast deleted 41 24200 June 8, 2023 at 9:17 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Ask someone completely disillusioned about Americanism. Jackalope 35 21051 March 21, 2022 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Ask a trans. Jehanne 20 14887 January 3, 2022 at 11:58 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Ask an Uber driver. Goosebump 1 4231 January 2, 2022 at 6:01 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  Ask a critic T.J. 16 9559 January 2, 2022 at 5:19 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Ask a poor person BrokenQuill92 49 26991 December 9, 2021 at 8:57 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Ask a woman who just turned 50. Divinity 41 22398 November 30, 2021 at 9:01 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Ask a dog mom BrokenQuill92 16 11236 November 30, 2021 at 12:02 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Ask Eleven Kitan Etos 36 21269 June 26, 2021 at 9:33 am
Last Post: Frank Apisa
  [Serious] Ask an American expat Jackalope 12 7899 January 12, 2021 at 10:02 pm
Last Post: Jackalope



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)