Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 7, 2024, 7:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man Named 'Tiffany' Is Dominating Women's Pro Volleyball in Brazil
RE: Man Named 'Tiffany' Is Dominating Women's Pro Volleyball in Brazil
(March 1, 2018 at 12:02 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote:
(March 1, 2018 at 10:48 am)Hammy Wrote: Even if all transgendered women were "too strong" compared to all cisgendered women.... what's wrong with transwomen winning? Are only ciswomen allowed to win?

As me and a few others have already explained in detail, the "problem" is that being a transwomen means you are biologically male, and therefore have a male advantage over cis women, who are biologically female. Sports are divided up by sex, not gender. In a women's competition, yes, only people who are biological female and therefore don't have a male advantage should be "allowed" to compete and win.

You just admitted above that you don't care if transwomen have a male advtange over the other women and beat them. You specifically said "even of they are stronger and will win, why not just let them?" You think they should be allowed to compete against cis women who dont have a male advantage and beat them anyway. You just admitted it.

You are not an athlete and you're not a woman. Neither are Grandizer and Tiz. So I can "semi" see why it doesnt matter to you that someone with a male advantage would compete in the women's division, with women who don't have a male advantage, and crush their records and get first place due to their male advantage that all the other women don't have. I can see why this may seem trivial to someone who is a man and has never competed in sports ("What's wrong ladies, just let that transwoman over there with a male advantage beat you all, no biggie! You'll just continue to be the physically weaker sex!"). ...Not understanding competitiveness and the hard work a person puts into their sport, you're just going to default to the trans side of everything because it's the PC thing to do.

This is exactly right; I totally agree with CL in this thread. It takes a hell of a lot of work to get to being a competitive athlete. I've put thousands of hours into track, and I know that all of my competitors put that much time into training as well, and that's the whole fun of the competition. The thought that a massive group of people - all biological men - could enter with a fixed advantage makes it so my work is completely wasted. Why bother training if I'll never have a shot at winning? There's absolutely no need to destroy women's sport like that just to be politically correct.

This kind of anti-competition argument is one of those things that really bothers me about the left.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Man Named 'Tiffany' Is Dominating Women's Pro Volleyball in Brazil - by shadow - March 1, 2018 at 4:20 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trans women banned from world chess LinuxGal 37 3138 October 15, 2023 at 10:10 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Women's Rights Lek 314 20512 April 25, 2023 at 5:22 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  That pro white thread. TheClearCleanStuff 161 22728 May 5, 2022 at 9:18 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  [Serious] G-20 leaders, don’t forget the women’s rights advocates rotting in Saudi prisons WinterHold 47 2407 September 23, 2020 at 6:26 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Damned Women BrianSoddingBoru4 26 2329 December 19, 2019 at 6:00 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Another liberal using women John V 38 3844 October 19, 2018 at 7:47 am
Last Post: John V
  California Requires Women on Corp Boards by law. brewer 49 4360 October 11, 2018 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  BREAKING: Saudi Women Driving, it is now official WinterHold 10 1517 June 24, 2018 at 9:10 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Why Doesn't The Pro-Birth Crowd Address This? Minimalist 11 1137 June 1, 2018 at 10:58 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  New Iowa Law Restricts Abortion To Before Most Women Know They're Pregnant The Industrial Atheist 164 25491 May 20, 2018 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: Amarok