Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2026, 7:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Theists - I want to know what you think
#15
RE: Theists - I want to know what you think
Min, I think I answered her questions... I think she has better comprehension then most Atheists here, and I don't need to answer 1 by 1, but she can derive all the answers to her questions by that, and it's just a matter of perception and belief for her, she understands my perception better then almost everyone here probably.

If any of what I said was off-topic to her questions, I apologize.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Theists - I want to know what you think - by MysticKnight - May 7, 2018 at 5:38 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You think Catholics hate Charles Goodyear Woah0 7 2810 August 28, 2022 at 5:43 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Question to theists: When to take the bible literally? T.J. 22 5948 November 26, 2021 at 6:14 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  didnt want to necropost: what completing the law means. Drich 18 4765 May 12, 2020 at 10:51 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  How do theists justify the translations of the scriptures? Macoleco 44 15235 October 16, 2019 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Question to Theists? kartronic 10 4269 May 30, 2019 at 9:11 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  [Serious] What would you want in a church tackattack 44 11566 March 11, 2019 at 10:10 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Who Do You Think Is The Best Christian Of Our Times? BrianSoddingBoru4 14 4372 January 22, 2019 at 11:53 am
Last Post: Drich
  In UK atheists considred more moral than theists. downbeatplumb 254 82429 September 20, 2018 at 5:08 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Those Theists Willie23 50 13467 May 21, 2018 at 2:23 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Why does my family want me to be christian so much? Der/die AtheistIn 17 6115 March 29, 2018 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: Succubus



Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)