Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2026, 4:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
People surviving being swallowed by giant creature.
#15
RE: People surviving being swallowed by giant creature.
(May 16, 2018 at 9:27 am)Chad32 Wrote: Where do stories like this come from? Why do people make stories of someone being swallowed, and not promptly suffocating or dissolving in digestive fluids?
-because that would terminate the narrative rather abruptly.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: People surviving being swallowed by giant creature. - by The Grand Nudger - May 17, 2018 at 9:30 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How many of you would punish religious people for being religious? Ahriman 222 64119 May 2, 2022 at 2:45 am
Last Post: Losty
  Scare people this Halloween by being Karen Kitan Etos 5 1690 October 20, 2020 at 6:49 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  The good thing about being forgetful and bills.... Jackie 13 3346 July 25, 2020 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: awty
Sad Giant spider - ICK awty 64 17504 May 28, 2019 at 9:56 pm
Last Post: awty
  Thanks you being you.... no one 6 1583 November 22, 2018 at 10:55 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Why is there people who bother people for no reason? Macoleco 6 2315 October 2, 2018 at 6:51 am
Last Post: Cod
  The best thing about being dead is ... Gawdzilla Sama 17 5363 June 15, 2018 at 5:19 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I'm tired of being triggered by religion purplepurpose 8 3057 June 4, 2018 at 2:02 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  Overall, do you like me being here? (Parody) Quick 24 7614 May 12, 2018 at 10:14 am
Last Post: Quick
  Overall, do you like Christians being here? Catholic_Lady 112 37085 May 12, 2018 at 12:43 am
Last Post: Godscreated



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)