Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2026, 1:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What is your reason for being an atheist?
#5
RE: What is your reason for being an atheist?
Welcome aboard.  Maybe god hates you?  Probably doesn;t help...but it;s amusing in that...once a person finds themselves where you are, they really don;t give a shit whether or not god is real.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: What is your reason for being an atheist? - by The Grand Nudger - May 27, 2018 at 1:47 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lightbulb POLL: As an Atheist, What Do You View as Being the Most Rational Political Outlook? Engel 129 61791 January 20, 2026 at 8:45 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Paschal's Wager re-formulated mathematically: why being Christian is Rational. Nishant Xavier 59 14240 August 6, 2023 at 4:13 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  It's Darwin Day tomorrow - logic and reason demands merriment! Duty 7 2031 February 13, 2022 at 10:21 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  No reason justifies disbelief. Catharsis 468 138645 March 30, 2019 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: fredd bear
  Is being an atheist important to you? EgoDeath 63 18987 February 27, 2019 at 7:01 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Atheists being asked about the existence of Jesus Der/die AtheistIn 154 48498 January 24, 2019 at 1:30 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The only human being to have won 2 unshared Nobel Prizes was an atheist. Jehanne 29 12194 March 14, 2018 at 10:35 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  I was almost caught being an atheist Der/die AtheistIn 31 13721 December 13, 2017 at 1:18 pm
Last Post: Der/die AtheistIn
  Being An Atheist Doesn't Make You A Good Person mlmooney89 38 13240 September 7, 2017 at 10:29 am
Last Post: drfuzzy
  The Nice Thing About Being An Atheist JackRussell 83 43009 July 21, 2017 at 1:33 pm
Last Post: KevinM1



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)