Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 11:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Nice Thing About Being An Atheist
The Nice Thing About Being An Atheist
As an Atheist we know in our hearts we are screwed. We have no morals or moral compass, we believe in nothing, we have no hope or purpose, we only want to excuse our sins, we are communist, satanist, nihilists,fascists, we cannot love, we have no reason for getting up in the mornings, we are lonely and depressed, we love perversion, debauchery and depravity and we are so, so lost.

But is there a good side?

Well I still like talking to people, even if i disagree with them.

Sex with my wife is still very hot.

Learning new stuff is still cool.

Being wrong can be awesome.

I love dogs but cats are way cooler.

What have you soulless motherluvas got?
RE: The Nice Thing About Being An Atheist
(July 4, 2017 at 6:18 pm)JackRussel Wrote: Sex with my wife is still very hot.
[Citation needed]
It's amazing 'science' always seems to 'find' whatever it is funded for, and never the oppsite. Drich.
Sleeping in on Sundays?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(July 4, 2017 at 6:41 pm)ignoramus Wrote: Sleeping in on Sundays?

WHAT, on BBQ baby day!!!!! Heathen.

No wonder religious people think we are lazy.

(July 4, 2017 at 6:35 pm)Succubus Wrote:
(July 4, 2017 at 6:18 pm)JackRussel Wrote: Sex with my wife is still very hot.
[Citation needed]

Well i'm with the Monkeys:

'I'm a Believer'
hairy homo sex
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Knowing that after a man-made apocalyptic event, we'll be more likely to survive because we won't waste time trying to find any meaning in it.
Religions were invented to impress and dupe illiterate, superstitious stone-age peasants. So in this modern, enlightened age of information, what's your excuse? Or are you saying with all your advantages, you were still tricked as easily as those early humans?

---

There is no better way to convey the least amount of information in the greatest amount of words than to try explaining your religious views.
No dues.
It's really fun taking Christian mens on explorations of their sexuality and seeing where it goes . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Having a monopoly on brilliant public speakers.
Religions were invented to impress and dupe illiterate, superstitious stone-age peasants. So in this modern, enlightened age of information, what's your excuse? Or are you saying with all your advantages, you were still tricked as easily as those early humans?

---

There is no better way to convey the least amount of information in the greatest amount of words than to try explaining your religious views.
In a sea of christian fish, it's good to be the shark.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A thing I saw on a site that I want to comment on ShinyCrystals 5 332 March 21, 2024 at 1:33 pm
Last Post: ShinyCrystals
Information The worst thing according to Iranians Eclectic 2 837 September 19, 2022 at 4:32 pm
Last Post: Eclectic
Lightbulb POLL: As an Atheist, What Do You View as Being the Most Rational Political Outlook? Engel 124 35334 June 1, 2022 at 2:19 pm
Last Post: Simon Moon
  A possibly new perspective on this thing that we know as God. unityconversation 157 14048 March 18, 2020 at 1:08 am
Last Post: Rahn127
  A Funny Thing Happened on the way to the forum.... jessieban 39 3691 June 21, 2019 at 8:11 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Is being an atheist important to you? EgoDeath 63 6801 February 27, 2019 at 7:01 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  What is your reason for being an atheist? dimitrios10 43 8627 June 6, 2018 at 10:47 am
Last Post: DodosAreDead
  The only human being to have won 2 unshared Nobel Prizes was an atheist. Jehanne 29 6613 March 14, 2018 at 10:35 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  I like to treat religious people nice. Jeezypete 27 4343 February 6, 2018 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  I was almost caught being an atheist Der/die AtheistIn 31 7796 December 13, 2017 at 1:18 pm
Last Post: Der/die AtheistIn