Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 29, 2024, 12:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Harassment of Public Figures Acceptable: Your Sincere Opinion
RE: Is Harassment of Public Figures Acceptable: Your Sincere Opinion
Quote:Cool, keep painting all Trump voters as racists. "Basket of deplorables" put Trump in the WH
Ah asking me not to hurt the deplorables feeling so they don't get triggered and run crying to Trump .Ah no .

Quote: have literally doubled down on it.
When did i do that ?

Quote:Even Hillary only said that the deplorables were one of two Trump groups,
Good for Hilary and i care why ?

Quote:but now libs are saying we're all a bunch of racists.
If by all you mean Trump supporters generally yes

Quote:Yes, better the racist with policies closer to my views, than the racist with policies further from my views.
Better no racists at all

Quote:Yep, in the real world, sometimes none of the options look very good. Refusing to make a decision, then bitching at the people who did, doesn't seem very mature to me.
Actually it is as choosing a bad choice is still choosing a bad choice and yes pointing out made a bad choice is mature . You can blather on about the "real world " all you want in reality you made a bad choice .

Quote:Hmm... The other side favors policies which I feel are not in the best interest of myself and/or the country. If they're in power, they get to implement those policies. So, I'm happy when they don't get votes.
People should vote on policies that are good not just against policies that are bad .Again cynicism.
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Harassment of Public Figures Acceptable: Your Sincere Opinion - by Amarok - August 11, 2018 at 2:45 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Face coverings in public banned Foxaèr 10 795 March 10, 2021 at 6:13 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Secular Spirituality in Public Schools chimp3 12 907 January 23, 2020 at 4:37 am
Last Post: Sal
  The unvaccinated banned from public. brewer 4 463 March 26, 2019 at 9:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Saudi Arabia: Reports of torture and sexual harassment of detained activists WinterHold 0 215 January 27, 2019 at 4:56 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  This Figures.... Minimalist 2 413 September 10, 2018 at 11:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  And this figures, too Minimalist 0 315 September 10, 2018 at 6:16 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Sexual Harassment Plagues Canadian Parliament And Senate Amarok 1 648 February 2, 2018 at 7:15 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Iowa bill for bible class in public school brewer 20 3253 January 27, 2018 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Your opinion of "mental defect" in law..... Brian37 9 1643 November 17, 2017 at 1:44 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Another Kentucky Public Official Who Doesn't Know the Law Crossless2.0 11 2348 July 15, 2016 at 8:12 am
Last Post: Little lunch