Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2026, 3:04 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A question about the crew and passengers on the Ark.
#62
RE: A question about the crew and passengers on the Ark.
(September 14, 2018 at 3:54 pm)Drich Wrote: I have not moved anything. I have taught this here for 6 or 7 years. it is not my fault you do not understand what you are arguing when you pick up and start typing. Or you just wrongly assume everyone has the same broken understanding of the bible as you do.

Common sense people If I had the same broken understand of the bible as you did would I then not come to the same broken conclusions? I have figured something out you have not, or at least I have found understanding you lack. Christian are no different than anyone else, other than the fact they have reached out to God and been lifted up by Him. You can't do that if your understanding of God tells you to trade good deeds for favors/answer prayers. that would be a broken view of God. one that leads to silence and ultimately up ended faith! I say that to say that is why my understand is and has been different of genesis than your own.

I don't believe in any of it, and you've given me no reason to believe in any of it.  It's like trying to convince me that the religion of the Aztecs is the one true religion.

I used to believe in it, while growing-up way into my adulthood, but those are wasted years of my life, which I wish that I could have back to live over.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: A question about the crew and passengers on the Ark. - by Jehanne - September 14, 2018 at 6:09 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Aiders of the Lost Ark LinuxGal 1 1442 November 26, 2022 at 9:47 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
Thumbs Down The story of Noah' s Ark - or - God is dumber than you. onlinebiker 75 20905 September 24, 2021 at 5:53 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Hello and question about hell Kyro 80 17812 August 11, 2018 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Questions about noah ark king krish 210 85519 April 8, 2017 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Hello Atheists, Agnostic here, and I would love to ask you a question about NDEs Vaino-Eesti 33 11200 April 8, 2017 at 12:28 am
Last Post: Tokikot
  The other problems with Noahs ark dyresand 27 10358 April 7, 2017 at 7:40 pm
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod
  A Love and Money question mcolafson 10 4006 September 26, 2016 at 1:18 pm
Last Post: mcolafson
  Best Noah's Ark Video Ever Shuffle 7 4028 September 16, 2015 at 5:43 pm
Last Post: brewer
  A moral and ethical question for theists dyresand 131 43315 July 15, 2015 at 7:54 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Why Did Uzzah Die For Touching the Ark? Nope 167 67464 July 13, 2015 at 8:43 am
Last Post: robvalue



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)