Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Noah's Ark Video Ever
Best Noah's Ark Video Ever
This has got to be one of my favorite atheist videos on youtube, just because off how dense, yet funny the information is. There is a sequel, but I don't like it as much as the first.

RE: Best Noah's Ark Video Ever
They took it down. Sad
A Christian told me: if you were saved you cant lose your salvation. you're sealed with the Holy Ghost

I replied: Can I refuse? Because I find the entire concept of vicarious blood sacrifice atonement to be morally abhorrent, the concept of holding flawed creatures permanently accountable for social misbehaviors and thought crimes to be morally abhorrent, and the concept of calling something "free" when it comes with the strings of subjugation and obedience perhaps the most morally abhorrent of all... and that's without even going into the history of justifying genocide, slavery, rape, misogyny, religious intolerance, and suppression of free speech which has been attributed by your own scriptures to your deity. I want a refund. I would burn happily rather than serve the monster you profess to love.

noahs ark in general

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRx49-leiRE
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
(September 14, 2015 at 11:44 pm)TheRocketSurgeon Wrote: They took it down. Sad

Thanks for alerting me to that. I fixed it.  Smile
Ha! In the second one, "Do you know how hard it was to load all those cats? It was like herding atheists!"
A Christian told me: if you were saved you cant lose your salvation. you're sealed with the Holy Ghost

I replied: Can I refuse? Because I find the entire concept of vicarious blood sacrifice atonement to be morally abhorrent, the concept of holding flawed creatures permanently accountable for social misbehaviors and thought crimes to be morally abhorrent, and the concept of calling something "free" when it comes with the strings of subjugation and obedience perhaps the most morally abhorrent of all... and that's without even going into the history of justifying genocide, slavery, rape, misogyny, religious intolerance, and suppression of free speech which has been attributed by your own scriptures to your deity. I want a refund. I would burn happily rather than serve the monster you profess to love.

That was a good one.

Another good one is this one (I'm sure most have seen it) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I225Vcs3X0g
These guys are the bomb (Nonstampcollector and Darkmatter2525). Anyone who hasn't already watched all their stuff on YouTube needs to do so right now! You won't regret it. Unless you are very easily offended by religious satire.

(Other great YouTube channels and other resources on my links page here!)
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(September 14, 2015 at 11:44 pm)TheRocketSurgeon Wrote: They took it down. Sad
I you don't see it select the reply button. It should appear. That's what I have/had to do.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Aiders of the Lost Ark LinuxGal 1 748 November 26, 2022 at 9:47 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
Thumbs Down The story of Noah' s Ark - or - God is dumber than you. onlinebiker 75 6660 September 24, 2021 at 5:53 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  A question about the crew and passengers on the Ark. Gawdzilla Sama 68 6722 September 16, 2018 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Worst Christian Video EVER Made Foxaèr 8 1498 October 2, 2017 at 8:45 am
Last Post: Bob Kelso
  Questions about noah ark king krish 210 47039 April 8, 2017 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The other problems with Noahs ark dyresand 27 4927 April 7, 2017 at 7:40 pm
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod
  So, "Noah" had four big-ass cranes? Minimalist 27 4430 April 15, 2016 at 1:52 am
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  A lesson well learned from Noah..... maestroanth 48 8618 April 11, 2016 at 3:31 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Why Did Uzzah Die For Touching the Ark? Nope 167 36874 July 13, 2015 at 8:43 am
Last Post: robvalue
  The story of Noah (in the Bible) is so infuriating... ReptilianPeon 100 16999 April 28, 2015 at 7:51 pm
Last Post: Iroscato