Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2026, 11:40 pm

Poll: Has social media gone too far?
This poll is closed.
No. Sources of misinformation, whether domestic or foreign need to be restricted.
27.50%
11 27.50%
We need to do something about cyber warfare, but infringing basic freedoms isn't it.
20.00%
8 20.00%
Attempts to combat cyber warfare are hurting more than helping.
10.00%
4 10.00%
Other.
27.50%
11 27.50%
Fuck all polls.
15.00%
6 15.00%
Total 40 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Alex Jones and Infowars gets 'disappeared' - are we headed in the right direction?
RE: Alex Jones and Infowars gets 'disappeared' - are we headed in the right direction?
Quote:Oh really? So when fuckwit jones says I and my family and my extended family deserve to die in a fire I should simply roll over and die? Really?

Goddamn you’re really fucking weird. Like, I didn’t say anything even remotely close to that.

Quote:I cannot believe that here you are defending such a level of buffoonery, yet here you are doing exactly that.

GAY FROGS!!!

I mean, that was fun, wasn’t it?

Quote:Do you think that the good resulting from unrestricted free speech on these social media platforms would outweigh the harm?

Maybe. Idk. But right now they’re boring and if they have crazy shit on them it’s entertaining. I like to be entertained when I’m clicking on websites. That’s all.

Quote:I'm also curious as to whether you feel it's okay to shout "fire" in a crowded theater?

I don’t care. I mean, yes for sure if it’s on fire otherwise it concerns me about as much as shouting bad cliche on an Internet forum.

Quote:To make terroristic threats without consequence?

Consequence from whom?

Quote:Do you think that all laws against libel and slander should be abolished?

Yes.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Alex Jones and Infowars gets 'disappeared' - are we headed in the right direction? - by CarveTheFive - October 16, 2018 at 2:38 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Radical Right Thumpalumpacus 35 14573 June 4, 2025 at 9:46 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  45 gets 34... Ravenshire 56 14304 June 6, 2024 at 8:41 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Kanye West on Alex Jones paulpablo 391 87331 December 31, 2022 at 9:05 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  SpaceX gets FAA launch approval, provided they fund interest groups HappySkeptic 10 2816 June 15, 2022 at 2:07 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  The far right thinking they know pronouns Kitan Etos 6 1628 May 27, 2021 at 1:31 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Supreme Court To Take Up Right to Carry Firearm Outside Home onlinebiker 57 11578 April 29, 2021 at 8:20 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  [Serious] Far-Right Extremism Is a Global Problem WinterHold 164 44504 February 17, 2021 at 7:26 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Misinformation drops dramatically after Trump gets banned from Twitter TaraJo 22 6884 January 20, 2021 at 9:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  [Serious] Far right seizing COVID-19 ‘opportunity’ to expand: Study WinterHold 8 2030 November 23, 2020 at 4:21 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Sometimes, Cops Get It Right BrianSoddingBoru4 6 1778 August 27, 2020 at 7:49 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)