Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kanye West on Alex Jones
Kanye West on Alex Jones
Just thought I'd make a thread about it before anyone else does.

I think either the guy has a weird way of saying things and putting things across, he doesn't think before he says things, or he's absolutely crazy.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

RE: Kanye West on Alex Jones
(December 2, 2022 at 2:38 am)paulpablo Wrote: Just thought I'd make a thread about it before anyone else does.

I think either the guy has a weird way of saying things and putting things across, he doesn't think before he says things, or he's absolutely crazy.

All of the above.

Plus, he's an anti-semitic piece of shit.
Dying to live, living to die.
At least he has friends in high places to defend him.

[Image: ThOw26xx_o.jpg]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
I prefer not to comment until I know what Jeff Bezos has to say about what Alex Jones has to say about Kanye West on Pablo Cruise.  Love will find a way.
TimbahOnToast recently did a video specifically about this. Not even necessarily his turn to the right, mostly about his speech and what it reveals about his thought patterns:

He compares Ye with his experience caring for a relative who had been diagnosed with bipolar disorder, something Ye has been diagnosed with, though he denies it now. Timbah's conclusion is that he's in the midst of a manic episode.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
She called it. Thirteen years ago.

[Image: FetbdimVUAE6_aL.jpg]

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(December 2, 2022 at 2:38 am)paulpablo Wrote: Just thought I'd make a thread about it before anyone else does.

Saying antisemitic shit on an insurrectionist's show.  Who woulda thunkit?
We can say whatever we want about kanye west, but he did manage to make alex jones uncomfortable, which is a public service and a flat out miracle all by it's onesies.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

He has bipolar II disorder. He does not take medication, and he has cut out of his life everyone who cares (or used to care) about him, and replaced them with certifiable far-right individuals. The last time people who actually cared about him were a part of his life, they essentially compelled him to receive treatment. That was around 2018 (I think?), when he was going through his MAGA phase. He has since decided that his diagnosis and medication are a part of the Jewish conspiracy to silence him. He is undoubtedly experiencing a manic episode.

I feel bad for him. But I also see comments across the internet agreeing with him, which is horrendous. He needs to be de-platformed ASAP, for his own mental health and to prevent his now-Nazi ideology from spreading. Unfortunately there's a lot of anti-semitism in the hip hop community and in the black community at large, partially because black artists feel as though they are taken advantage of by studio executives and producers, many of whom are Jewish.

Ye isn't the first to say things like this (the studio exec part, not the Hitler part lol). They are correct in thinking artists, across the board, are taken advantage of by large studios and corporations. They are wrong, obviously, to think it has anything to do with Judaism or that there is a grand Jewish conspiracy. Perpetuating that idea leads to hate crimes and violence against Jewish people.
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
Kanye's downward spiral is going to end badly.
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gog Magog civil war with the west WinterHold 37 1995 July 20, 2023 at 10:19 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Kanye West fails miserably Foxaèr 3 247 August 22, 2020 at 6:00 pm
Last Post: Sal
  West Virginia, WH dumbass, send him home. Brian37 42 2842 March 18, 2020 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Alex Jones and Infowars gets 'disappeared' - are we headed in the right direction? Angrboda 203 23886 December 28, 2018 at 2:36 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Kanye West calls for reintroduction of slavery downbeatplumb 40 4505 October 5, 2018 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Alex Jones being sued by parents of Sandy Hook Victims Divinity 26 3586 April 20, 2018 at 7:23 am
Last Post: Brian37
  West Virginia Teachers on Strike, still make sure hungry students are fed Cecelia 21 2299 February 28, 2018 at 8:51 am
Last Post: possibletarian
  Huge blaze engulfs 24-storey Grenfell Tower in west London pocaracas 47 11700 June 26, 2017 at 12:14 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Boycott on Alex Jones / NBC chimp3 23 7635 June 14, 2017 at 7:43 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Adam West Croaks BrianSoddingBoru4 16 3573 June 12, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: vorlon13