Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 7, 2026, 8:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I Am A Christain ask me a Question.
#21
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question.
I do not know because I've never been presented any that gives any indication of his existence.

Anything that when displayed to me in some way would indeed be an indication that he actually exists.

Something that somehow gives credence to his existence.

I think it's impossible personally....but that is just my opinion and I know I can be wrong. So I'm open minded.

I'm more interested in why YOU believe - I certainly don't EXPECT to find any evidence of God anywhere....but if I did it would IOW have to be some indication that he actually exists.

Why do YOU believe? Because I look and I see no evidence - you look and you see reasons to believe. If these reasons are valid they would be evidence - and they are obviously valid to YOU otherwise you wouldn't believe. So to YOU they're evidence; but since I assume you believe that God OBJECTIVELY exists and not just for you - you also need objective EVIDENCE that he exists because you cannot have subjective evidence for something objective.

So IOW if your reasons are valid for God existing OBJECTIVELY they would ALSO have to be objective TOO, IOW they'd be evidence - and they'd have to apply to me and whoever else as well as yourself therefore.

EvF
Reply



Messages In This Thread
I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by P3RFECT - May 24, 2009 at 3:15 pm
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by P3RFECT - May 24, 2009 at 3:24 pm
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by P3RFECT - May 24, 2009 at 3:42 pm
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by P3RFECT - May 24, 2009 at 4:12 pm
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by P3RFECT - May 24, 2009 at 4:17 pm
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by P3RFECT - May 24, 2009 at 5:17 pm
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by Samson - May 24, 2009 at 4:19 pm
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by P3RFECT - May 24, 2009 at 4:22 pm
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by Samson - May 24, 2009 at 5:25 pm
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by leo-rcc - May 24, 2009 at 4:29 pm
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by lrh9 - May 24, 2009 at 5:25 pm
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by P3RFECT - May 24, 2009 at 5:57 pm
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by P3RFECT - May 24, 2009 at 6:11 pm
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by Samson - May 24, 2009 at 8:04 pm
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by Edwardo Piet - May 24, 2009 at 8:07 pm
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by SilentDon - May 25, 2009 at 3:11 am
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by Darwinian - May 25, 2009 at 3:41 am
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by Dotard - May 25, 2009 at 9:33 am
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by LEDO - May 25, 2009 at 6:37 pm
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by chatpilot - May 26, 2009 at 11:43 am
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by bozo - May 26, 2009 at 3:16 pm
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by LEDO - May 26, 2009 at 6:17 pm
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by Darwinian - May 30, 2009 at 1:47 pm
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by Darwinian - May 30, 2009 at 2:53 pm
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by Darwinian - May 30, 2009 at 5:34 pm
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by Moonman - July 31, 2009 at 5:50 am
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by fr0d0 - July 31, 2009 at 2:26 pm
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by Kyuuketsuki - August 2, 2009 at 5:32 pm
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by fr0d0 - July 31, 2009 at 5:56 pm
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by fr0d0 - August 1, 2009 at 3:48 am
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by chatpilot - August 3, 2009 at 10:41 am
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by fr0d0 - August 3, 2009 at 3:48 pm
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by Kyuuketsuki - August 3, 2009 at 4:40 pm
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by Moonman - August 7, 2009 at 10:59 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello Atheists, Agnostic here, and I would love to ask you a question about NDEs Vaino-Eesti 33 11256 April 8, 2017 at 12:28 am
Last Post: Tokikot
  I am about to ask a serious but utterly reprehensible question Astonished 105 40903 March 23, 2017 at 10:23 am
Last Post: Harry Nevis
  Ask a Roman Catholic! TrueChristian 50 18606 January 25, 2016 at 11:05 am
Last Post: Faith No More
  Theists ask me a question dyresand 34 15034 January 5, 2016 at 1:14 am
Last Post: God of Mr. Hanky
  Ask a Catholic Randy Carson 936 350241 September 2, 2015 at 12:27 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Ask an ex-Catholic Aroura 80 26846 August 29, 2015 at 9:12 am
Last Post: Randy Carson
  Ask a Traditional Catholic PiousPaladin 386 156362 August 13, 2015 at 11:58 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Ask one of Jehovah's Witnesses Won2blv 288 98599 July 15, 2015 at 8:48 am
Last Post: Lemonvariable72
  Ask a atheist. dyresand 64 18708 June 3, 2015 at 7:07 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
Wink 40 awkward Questions To Ask A Christian Big Blue Sky 76 52383 July 27, 2013 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: fr0d0



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)