Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2026, 11:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Beto using the right tactic.
#12
RE: Beto using the right tactic.
(March 14, 2019 at 10:51 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(March 14, 2019 at 10:43 am)Gae Bolga Wrote: Brian, lol, he's trolling you.  His entire gimmick is to rail against party purity while simultaneously decrying impure new dems, lol.

Um  no, Yov isn't trolling me. He is not the only Bernie purist. And he fails to see that Hillary also had her purists. 

I am sure he truly believes the crap he is spewing. 

My point is, and continues to be, we cannot afford division in the general ad dems. 

I do like our field. I like Bernie, I like Beto, I like Harris, I like Warren and I like Booker.

I do worry however, not about the individual candidates, but about purists of any camp as supporters. I am quite sure that Beto, the individual, himself, will not say, "Fuck dems if I don't get the nomination." I am damned sure Beto will say, even if he doesn't get nominated, "Back up our nominee."

You are a liar. You lie about people as much as Trump does.

 I'm not a Bernie purist. I've explained to you hundreds of times that I won't vote for a New Dem. You are a clueless party loyalist who would vote for Adolf Hitler if he won the Dem nomination. You keep bitching about Wonald Weagan and then you eagerly bend over to get fucked up the ass by Weagan Democwats.

I won't vote for a New Dem. Bernie is the guy that I trust the most on the left. But I would have happily voted for Sherrod Brown if he would have stayed in the race and won the nomination. I will happily vote for Warren if she wins the nom. I will probably vote for Harris if she wins the nom. I won't vote for Beto under any circumstances. And I probably won't vote for Booker if he gets the nom. Booker smells too much like an ambitious New Dem to me.
We do not inherit the world from our parents. We borrow it from our children.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
Beto using the right tactic. - by Jackie - March 14, 2019 at 9:51 am
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by The Grand Nudger - March 14, 2019 at 9:55 am
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by Jackie - March 14, 2019 at 10:20 am
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by Yonadav - March 14, 2019 at 10:20 am
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by Jackie - March 14, 2019 at 10:41 am
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by The Grand Nudger - March 14, 2019 at 10:34 am
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by Yonadav - March 14, 2019 at 11:08 am
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by Jackie - March 14, 2019 at 11:20 am
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by The Grand Nudger - March 14, 2019 at 10:43 am
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by Jackie - March 14, 2019 at 10:51 am
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by Yonadav - March 14, 2019 at 11:19 am
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by Jackie - March 14, 2019 at 2:52 pm
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by Belacqua - March 14, 2019 at 7:41 pm
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by The Grand Nudger - March 14, 2019 at 11:02 am
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by The Grand Nudger - March 14, 2019 at 11:16 am
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by Yonadav - March 14, 2019 at 11:27 am
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by The Grand Nudger - March 14, 2019 at 11:32 am
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - March 14, 2019 at 1:57 pm
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by Athene - March 14, 2019 at 2:59 pm
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by Grandizer - March 14, 2019 at 7:35 pm
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by The Grand Nudger - March 14, 2019 at 8:23 pm
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by Belacqua - March 14, 2019 at 8:50 pm
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by The Grand Nudger - March 14, 2019 at 8:56 pm
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by Athene - March 14, 2019 at 9:45 pm
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by Belacqua - March 15, 2019 at 12:46 am
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by Athene - March 15, 2019 at 5:37 am
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by Belacqua - March 15, 2019 at 6:09 pm
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by Mister Agenda - March 15, 2019 at 9:15 am
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - March 15, 2019 at 9:55 am
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by The Grand Nudger - March 15, 2019 at 10:58 am
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by Yonadav - March 15, 2019 at 1:14 pm
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by The Grand Nudger - March 15, 2019 at 1:22 pm
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by Yonadav - March 15, 2019 at 1:47 pm
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by Athene - March 15, 2019 at 8:00 pm
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by The Grand Nudger - March 15, 2019 at 1:53 pm
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by TaraJo - March 18, 2019 at 7:43 pm
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by Belacqua - March 18, 2019 at 8:43 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Radical Right Thumpalumpacus 35 14654 June 4, 2025 at 9:46 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  The far right thinking they know pronouns Kitan Etos 6 1628 May 27, 2021 at 1:31 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Supreme Court To Take Up Right to Carry Firearm Outside Home onlinebiker 57 11579 April 29, 2021 at 8:20 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  [Serious] Far-Right Extremism Is a Global Problem WinterHold 164 44511 February 17, 2021 at 7:26 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  [Serious] Far right seizing COVID-19 ‘opportunity’ to expand: Study WinterHold 8 2030 November 23, 2020 at 4:21 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Stahling Tactic. Jackie 2 765 October 27, 2020 at 10:43 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Sometimes, Cops Get It Right BrianSoddingBoru4 6 1780 August 27, 2020 at 7:49 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Alex Jones and Infowars gets 'disappeared' - are we headed in the right direction? Angrboda 203 60541 December 28, 2018 at 2:36 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Asshole Can't Even Appoint The Right Judges Minimalist 11 4069 November 16, 2018 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Arizona Gets One Right. Must Have Been An Accident. Minimalist 0 895 October 23, 2018 at 3:04 pm
Last Post: Minimalist



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)