Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 27, 2026, 10:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Exactly Why Not TN
#11
RE: Exactly Why Not TN
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjA3MDggjzbV5CdMdOXRm...CP-TZ71QAg]

This is going to be SOP for me from now on, everytime somebody posts some anti redneck shit I'm going to post pictures of asses, until you all eventually come around.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
Exactly Why Not TN - by thesummerqueen - October 7, 2011 at 12:13 pm
RE: Exactly Why Not TN - by Darwinian - October 7, 2011 at 12:18 pm
RE: Exactly Why Not TN - by thesummerqueen - October 7, 2011 at 12:30 pm
RE: Exactly Why Not TN - by Jaysyn - October 7, 2011 at 12:46 pm
RE: Exactly Why Not TN - by Jaysyn - October 7, 2011 at 12:39 pm
RE: Exactly Why Not TN - by Faith No More - October 7, 2011 at 2:35 pm
RE: Exactly Why Not TN - by thesummerqueen - October 7, 2011 at 4:28 pm
RE: Exactly Why Not TN - by The Grand Nudger - October 7, 2011 at 12:42 pm
RE: Exactly Why Not TN - by The Grand Nudger - October 7, 2011 at 12:50 pm
RE: Exactly Why Not TN - by Jaysyn - October 7, 2011 at 1:03 pm
RE: Exactly Why Not TN - by Minimalist - October 7, 2011 at 12:52 pm
RE: Exactly Why Not TN - by thesummerqueen - October 7, 2011 at 12:53 pm
RE: Exactly Why Not TN - by The Grand Nudger - October 7, 2011 at 2:09 pm
RE: Exactly Why Not TN - by thesummerqueen - October 7, 2011 at 2:14 pm
RE: Exactly Why Not TN - by The Grand Nudger - October 7, 2011 at 2:21 pm
RE: Exactly Why Not TN - by thesummerqueen - October 7, 2011 at 2:30 pm
RE: Exactly Why Not TN - by Faith No More - October 7, 2011 at 2:34 pm
RE: Exactly Why Not TN - by The Grand Nudger - October 7, 2011 at 2:35 pm
RE: Exactly Why Not TN - by The Grand Nudger - October 7, 2011 at 2:37 pm
RE: Exactly Why Not TN - by Faith No More - October 7, 2011 at 2:40 pm
RE: Exactly Why Not TN - by TheDarkestOfAngels - October 7, 2011 at 4:33 pm
RE: Exactly Why Not TN - by popeyespappy - October 7, 2011 at 10:15 pm
RE: Exactly Why Not TN - by Erinome - October 7, 2011 at 10:23 pm
RE: Exactly Why Not TN - by 8BitAtheist - October 8, 2011 at 7:23 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do not dumb here. Not a dumb area. no one 16 4526 June 5, 2020 at 9:25 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  Why are leaders usually not threatened by violence? Macoleco 10 3045 August 24, 2019 at 11:51 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Deffo kinda chicken, but not chicken enough not to ever... c172 17 7863 August 16, 2016 at 7:55 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Not Exactly News..... Minimalist 6 2608 December 9, 2014 at 12:51 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Um...Exactly How Stupid Are White People? Minimalist 6 2708 December 2, 2014 at 9:56 pm
Last Post: LostLocke
  Why not sue or boot them off to jail? Elskidor 11 3241 August 30, 2014 at 9:47 pm
Last Post: psychoslice
  Not coming out, but not hiding it anymore Fruity 36 16539 June 24, 2013 at 7:11 am
Last Post: Rahul
  Exactly one dollar.... Rhizomorph13 9 3571 March 29, 2012 at 2:41 pm
Last Post: 5thHorseman
  Yay! I have exactly 2000 posts! Rhizomorph13 13 6203 June 6, 2011 at 10:20 am
Last Post: Rhizomorph13



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)