Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2026, 8:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Can Anyone Make Any Sense of These Trump Propaganda Brochures?
#3
RE: Can Anyone Make Any Sense of These Trump Propaganda Brochures?
Yes I can. I don't necessarily agree with them but I can understand them.

Reading comprehension issue?
Being told you're delusional does not necessarily mean you're mental. 
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Can Anyone Make Any Sense of These Trump Propaganda Brochures? - by brewer - April 21, 2020 at 7:13 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I hate these kind of headlines. onlinebiker 50 9309 December 8, 2021 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  And people wonder why.I kill these... onlinebiker 51 12660 October 15, 2021 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: awty
  [Serious] Can you sew? Can you save a life? Gawdzilla Sama 30 8642 April 5, 2020 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  AOC Pushes To Make It Easier To Study Shrooms And Other Psychedelic Drugs EgoDeath 8 2336 November 9, 2019 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  NY TIMES Publishes CIA Propaganda On Venezuela Cepheus Ace 25 7578 April 8, 2019 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  The death penalty makes no sense. Jehanne 213 52494 August 17, 2018 at 4:08 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  I Hate It When These Obnoxious Fucks Are Right. Minimalist 61 16782 July 26, 2018 at 1:22 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Question for anyone who can answer. Jackie 22 6775 July 6, 2018 at 7:15 pm
Last Post: Jackie
  Which of these is more dispespectful to "the troops"? ReptilianPeon 65 17896 July 6, 2018 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Still Crazy After All These Years..... Minimalist 41 12352 May 31, 2018 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: Minimalist



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)