Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 28, 2026, 10:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sacrifice not efficacious for moderns
#4
RE: Sacrifice not efficacious for moderns
It wasn't efficacious in the 1st century either, or at any point in time whatsoever for anyone anywhere. It didn't work then, no surprise that it doesn't work now.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
Sacrifice not efficacious for moderns - by Barre - October 25, 2011 at 3:25 am
RE: Sacrifice not efficacious for moderns - by frankiej - October 25, 2011 at 7:11 am
RE: Sacrifice not efficacious for moderns - by KichigaiNeko - October 25, 2011 at 7:16 am
RE: Sacrifice not efficacious for moderns - by Barre - October 25, 2011 at 7:07 pm
RE: Sacrifice not efficacious for moderns - by The Grand Nudger - October 25, 2011 at 10:49 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jerry Falwell Jnr "not a christian" and wanted to prove himself to not be like Snr Pat Mustard 18 5760 November 1, 2022 at 8:57 pm
Last Post: Kitan Etos
  Sacrifice Shuffle 82 26230 August 29, 2015 at 4:51 pm
Last Post: Shuffle
  Jesus sacrifice and why it didn't count dyresand 30 10187 August 1, 2015 at 11:01 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Jesus' Sacrifice Nope 59 23396 March 9, 2015 at 5:16 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Genesis is not fact, there for Jesus is not necessary? FiveSpotCharlie 58 23758 March 5, 2015 at 6:58 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Why is Christ's death considered a sacrifice? RobbyPants 74 29673 August 8, 2014 at 2:08 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Child Sacrifice in the Old Testament Mudhammam 91 45553 January 28, 2014 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Mudhammam
  "WHAT" sacrifice truthBtold 12 6785 January 10, 2014 at 7:32 pm
Last Post: Ryantology
  If Jesus came back to life....what was his sacrifice? Ucaslog1 101 51998 November 27, 2013 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: Tonus
  Why blood sacrifice? Raven 38 21432 July 19, 2013 at 7:05 am
Last Post: Cyberman



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)