Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 3, 2026, 1:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Why is Jesus in third place when he deserves first?
#14
RE: Why is Jesus in third place when he deserves first?
The trinity is contended to be three meaningfully distinct beings in one, not three parts of one personality - but also three parts of one personality, and not meaningfully distinct beings. It's a mystery.

Sociologists call it an intentionally confusing ideology. It's a feature, not a bug. People argue about this (christians more so than anyone else) precisely because christian mythology insists that both are true despite being antithetical propositions..and that, was the very meaning of a mystery, for mystery religions. It wasn't about something that we didn't know, but something that we literally couldn't by any means other than revelation. Something impossibly true. Something beyond the ken of human cognition.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Why is Jesus in third place when he deserves first? - by The Grand Nudger - September 21, 2020 at 9:10 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Did Moses really write the first few books of the bible? T.J. 30 8038 November 19, 2021 at 10:39 pm
Last Post: Jackie
  First Council of Nicaea: when Christianity was deformed and Jesus named son of God. WinterHold 50 15880 September 19, 2021 at 12:13 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
Rainbow Why I believe in Jesus Christ Ai Somoto 20 6762 June 30, 2021 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Why did Jesus suffer for sinners and not victims zwanzig 177 58332 June 9, 2021 at 11:14 am
Last Post: John 6IX Breezy
  Why did the Jews lie about Jesus? Fake Messiah 65 18827 March 28, 2019 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Aliza
  Attended church for the first time in years Aegon 23 5621 August 8, 2018 at 3:01 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Feeling a form of "religious discrimination" for the first time Aegon 19 5867 May 22, 2018 at 1:20 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Secret hiding place for ancient christians Kitan Etos 20 6499 May 11, 2018 at 7:57 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Jesus Hated First Peoples chimp3 28 9736 May 9, 2018 at 9:04 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Why don't we have people named Jesus? Alexmahone 28 11696 April 5, 2018 at 8:17 pm
Last Post: Jenny A



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)