Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 30, 2024, 6:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Portland - you might get what you deserve.
RE: Hey Portland - you might get what you deserve.
(September 4, 2021 at 7:02 pm)Helios Wrote:
Quote:There are not many trans people up to no good in these places. I don't disagree. Thank you for your numbers. But, I was accused of pushing a hoax, and this trans woman has now been charged. Innocent until proven guilty though, so we shall see. I will give her the presumption of innocence for now.
We have been over this already  Hehe

Quote:On the Mike Tyson point, exactly. I wouldn't want to be shacked up with him as a man, much less as a woman. Let him rape the men in the men's prison. Protect the women. I'm old fashioned like that and against raping women. Controversial opinion, I know. I guess I just lost my male feminist card for wanting to give women special treatment and more protection. I'm ok with that.
That's without a doubt your worst take ever. How about we don't let Mike Tyson rape anyone? Sorry if I hold the opinion all rape is equally bad.Sorry if I hold the equally nutty idea that Mike raping women is no less awful than women raping women and Mike raping a man is just as awful as both

Quote:As far as your take on trans sports, I appreciate reading your take, but I've already done countless hours of research and sadly I've come to a different conclusion. Just comparing hormones is not good enough for me. Lung capacity, bone structure, etc, etc are pretty relevant as well. Everything can't just be summed up by comparing the testosterone of trans women and bio women.
No one cares what you consider good enough, it's more than good enough and none of those factors are relevant and can be ruled out. Your "research " is garbage  Dodgy

More foolishness  Dodgy

Quote:Lol he is living rent free in my mind, because I love Mike Tyson. My favourite boxer. I did a report on him infront of the class in school. I watch his show online. But of course you pull out the race card.
He didn't pull the race card. Racists hate Mike Tyson. That's a fact  Dodgy

Don't let Mike Tyson rape anyone? Are you suggesting we put Mike in solitary and leave him there? That would be cruel and unfair to do that to Mike. He has rights, afterall.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey Portland - you might get what you deserve. - by Irreligious Atheist - September 4, 2021 at 7:12 pm
RE: Hey Portland - you might get what you deserve. - by Mermaid - September 5, 2021 at 12:25 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey Florida people!!!! arewethereyet 22 1864 September 29, 2022 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Portland, Oregon And Dublin Ireland: A Lesson BrianSoddingBoru4 31 1840 July 23, 2020 at 1:49 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Girls Vs. Boys: Brain Differences Might Explain Tech Behaviors EgoDeath 25 1850 September 26, 2019 at 8:04 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Robert Reich: "We might be heading for a crash as bad as 1929" Aegon 10 1169 September 13, 2018 at 10:26 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  I just might have to buy this book. brewer 6 633 September 5, 2018 at 8:08 am
Last Post: John V
  Hey Trumptards - Enjoy Your Sore Assholes Minimalist 60 7161 May 19, 2018 at 9:42 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  I Wonder When The Bar Will Get Low Enough For The Deplorables to Get In? Minimalist 12 1372 May 17, 2018 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Hey. Remember This? Minimalist 0 348 April 12, 2018 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  man thinks gay lions learnt it from humans and deserve counselling Aoi Magi 30 3044 November 4, 2017 at 1:00 am
Last Post: AFTT47
  Hey, Alabama Minimalist 4 469 October 9, 2017 at 12:05 am
Last Post: vorlon13