Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 6:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Florida people!!!!
Hey Florida people!!!!
Check in now and then so we know you are okay!  Sounds like shit's hitting the fan thanks to Ian.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

RE: Hey Florida people!!!!
Someone at AD was saying they shut down the power grid in Tomato's neck of the woods, so we may not hear from him for truly mundane reasons.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Yeah, best of luck, guys.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
[Image: hurricane-ian-latest-satellite-04-abc-jt...x9_992.jpg]
Indeed
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(September 28, 2022 at 6:09 pm)Helios Wrote: [Image: hurricane-ian-latest-satellite-04-abc-jt...x9_992.jpg]
Indeed

Looks like an inflamed willy.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
If it weren’t for too many Floridians enabling the sins and abominations of deSantis, god would not have lashed Florida so…….
We still have power here. Where I used to live, in a neighboring county, was where they lost power.

We're only getting the outer edges of the storm here.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Looks as though it's currently projected to pass below us.

https://zoom.earth/storms/ian-2022/

I was asleep all day, but according to the boyfriend we got very little wind and very little rain.

We're supposed to get faster winds and heavier rain tonight.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Good Luck & Stay Safe!!
I have to worry about middle child and her kids. The track of the storm goes right through Columbia and up to Charlotte. Reminds me of when we got hit with Hugo when on Ft. Jackson. Daughter and kids live out in the woods surrounded by pine trees that blow over with the slightest breeze.

Yeesh...I think Mr. Agenda is in that path also.

Ya'll be safe.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Florida teacher faces investigation for playing Disney movie zebo-the-fat 5 558 May 17, 2023 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  Hey Portland - you might get what you deserve. onlinebiker 408 11610 September 8, 2021 at 12:53 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Florida humanist gives first secular invocation at Brevard County brewer 4 284 February 1, 2021 at 9:25 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Florida(wo)man. Gawdzilla Sama 0 169 July 30, 2020 at 8:56 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  knives don't stab people people stab people! Drich 135 5816 April 9, 2019 at 8:37 am
Last Post: I_am_not_mafia
  A Florida Man The Grand Nudger 33 1543 March 26, 2019 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  BREAKING NEWS mass shooting in Florida 12 dead, 25+ injured rkellysucks 3 760 January 5, 2019 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Jesus Fucking Christ....Florida Got Hammered! Minimalist 30 1435 October 12, 2018 at 5:14 am
Last Post: Nakara
  Florida Stand Your Ground Shooting brewer 40 4710 August 5, 2018 at 8:51 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Hey Trumptards - Enjoy Your Sore Assholes Minimalist 60 6775 May 19, 2018 at 9:42 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris