Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 2:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Trumptards - Enjoy Your Sore Assholes
Hey Trumptards - Enjoy Your Sore Assholes
This will teach those farmers a lesson!

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/05/china-n...trade-war/

Quote:China nearly triples purchases of Russian soybeans as US farmers suffer over Trump’s trade war

Quote:Russians are benefiting from President Donald Trump’s trade dispute with China while U.S. soybean farmers are suffering from lost sales.

You have no one to blame but yourselves.
RE: Hey Trumptards - Enjoy Your Sore Assholes
It's not just farmers. It's also the shippers, the grain elevators, the cargo agents, vessel charterers and owners . . . the effect ripples.

Our company -- a cargo ship agency -- doesn't do much business on the grain side of things, aside from the occasional appointment to serve as owners' protective agents on certain grain or grain by-product exports But there is an agency here on the Mississippi River that pretty much has a lock on soybean- or other grain-loading ships bound for China. They must be shitting bricks these days.
(May 17, 2018 at 12:49 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:Russians are benefiting from President Donald Trump

...surprise surprise.    Rolleyes
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
It's been a recurrent theme, Khem.
No collusion, no collusion, you're the collusion! Wink

I actually have some sympathy for the devil, here. I don;t think our president colluded so much as he got played for a bitch. Wouldn't surprise me, at all, if he was getting cucked by the first lady's eastern bloc side-peen.

I still can;t believe how quickly the republicans pulled a 180 and bent over for the reds. Decades of cold-warrioring, for this?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Takes two to tango.
Theist doing the tango with god:

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Now put a big fucking grizzly with a sickle and star armband in the frame...and you've got our admin.
How long will it be before China elevates her election meddling game to try to match russian success? I bet they will work on driving hedges within the Republicans rather than directly trying to support the democrats.
A weakened US is a strengthened China.  I can;t see why they wouldn;t, if they haven;t already. Our co-dependence isn;t long for this world.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey Florida people!!!! arewethereyet 22 1640 September 29, 2022 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Hey Portland - you might get what you deserve. onlinebiker 408 11608 September 8, 2021 at 12:53 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Assholes in the news Fake Messiah 195 10133 May 6, 2021 at 7:51 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Congrats, Trumptards.... This Is What You Have Become Minimalist 8 492 November 3, 2018 at 6:53 am
Last Post: brewer
  Trumptards Reduced to Photoshopping Their "Hero." Minimalist 19 2250 September 24, 2018 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Hey. Remember This? Minimalist 0 319 April 12, 2018 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  You Can't Fool People With Chump Change, Assholes Minimalist 9 1255 March 13, 2018 at 1:57 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  And The Fucktards Keep Electing These Assholes Minimalist 10 2138 January 6, 2018 at 10:35 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Hey, Alabama Minimalist 4 432 October 9, 2017 at 12:05 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  In Case Anyone Thinks Trumptards Have A Shred of Decency Minimalist 17 2886 July 31, 2017 at 3:08 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah