Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2024, 8:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Portland - you might get what you deserve.
RE: Hey Portland - you might get what you deserve.
Nope. Criticism of a law is a different thing than hating a group of people. Learn what the word hate means. It does not mean what you think it means. I think the non-authoritarian trans folks are dope. You are the one full of hatred, disappointed that the January 6th protesters weren't mowed down with bullets by the police. I am incapable of hate. I see people as grizzly bears. We have the same amount of free will as they do, so why would I hate anyone for doing what the universe made them do? I don't believe in hate. I don't believe in race either, and perhaps I should have made it Brock Lesnar in a women's prison instead. Mike Tyson was brought into it because he is basically the poster boy for tough guys who are physical freaks of nature. Not everything is about race. I understand that the definition of racism and transphobia is in the eye of the beholder though. I don't care if I'm called either of those things. Lil Wayne says he's never had anyone be racist to him in his whole life, but you can find black people who say they experience racism like 15 times a day. It all comes down to interpretation and how you choose to take things. How paranoid you are being in looking for racism. If you look for it, you're going to find it.

Really mature telling someone to fuck themselves because they disagree with you on bone structure and lung capacity. Trans women and biological women are different. A trans woman can not perfectly be turned into a cis woman. I understand that hormones alter these things to an extent, but a complete physical transformation to the opposite sex in all ways, is not possible at this time. But yeah, I'm hateful because I have different thoughts about bone structure and lung capacity. That's so much worse than having fantasies about my political enemies being mowed down by bullets like you do.

(September 4, 2021 at 11:36 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: I didn’t know that men being against the raping of women is considered “old fashioned.”

It is current year, ya know. Things are evolving quickly in the era of woke. I was the only one here who stated they have a problem with Mike Tyson being a cellmate with a bio woman in a women's prison. Everyone else who expressed their opinion on the matter was cool with Mike Tyson shacking up with a biological woman. Am I living in bizarro world here? Is it just me?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey Portland - you might get what you deserve. - by Irreligious Atheist - September 4, 2021 at 11:38 pm
RE: Hey Portland - you might get what you deserve. - by Mermaid - September 5, 2021 at 12:25 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey Florida people!!!! arewethereyet 22 2131 September 29, 2022 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Portland, Oregon And Dublin Ireland: A Lesson BrianSoddingBoru4 31 2147 July 23, 2020 at 1:49 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Girls Vs. Boys: Brain Differences Might Explain Tech Behaviors EgoDeath 25 2277 September 26, 2019 at 8:04 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Robert Reich: "We might be heading for a crash as bad as 1929" Aegon 10 1315 September 13, 2018 at 10:26 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  I just might have to buy this book. brewer 6 738 September 5, 2018 at 8:08 am
Last Post: John V
  Hey Trumptards - Enjoy Your Sore Assholes Minimalist 60 7820 May 19, 2018 at 9:42 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  I Wonder When The Bar Will Get Low Enough For The Deplorables to Get In? Minimalist 12 1589 May 17, 2018 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Hey. Remember This? Minimalist 0 379 April 12, 2018 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  man thinks gay lions learnt it from humans and deserve counselling Aoi Magi 30 3318 November 4, 2017 at 1:00 am
Last Post: AFTT47
  Hey, Alabama Minimalist 4 509 October 9, 2017 at 12:05 am
Last Post: vorlon13