Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2026, 5:40 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Atheism and the meaning of life - what drives you?
RE: Atheism and the meaning of life - what drives you?
I have a steady job, a partner who loves me, a puppy who is gradually becoming tolerable, and friends I can spend hours in conversation with. I have a few charity projects and I usually get a good night's sleep. I've got my fair share of problems, but on balance I'm pretty happy with how my life has turned out. I'm not sure 'drive' is the right word, but I'm pretty content.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Atheism and the meaning of life - what drives you? - by Mister Agenda - November 11, 2021 at 10:42 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Veridical NDEs: Evidence/Proof of the Soul and the After-Life? Nishant Xavier 34 9976 July 17, 2024 at 7:34 am
Last Post: awty
  Abiogenesis ("Chemical Evolution"): Did Life come from Non-Life by Pure Chance. Nishant Xavier 55 14124 August 6, 2023 at 5:19 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Christian and Atheism Worldwide Demographics: Current Realities and Future Trends. Nishant Xavier 55 13944 July 9, 2023 at 6:07 am
Last Post: no one
  Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, lunwarris 49 14809 January 7, 2023 at 11:42 am
Last Post: awty
Exclamation Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, barji 9 3477 July 10, 2020 at 10:42 pm
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  [Serious] What gives your life meaning? EgoDeath 30 7604 October 28, 2019 at 11:56 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
Exclamation Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, asthev 14 5484 March 17, 2019 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: chimp3
Exclamation Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, auuka 21 6749 October 7, 2018 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: Reltzik
  Atheism and purpose in life. Mystic 34 30003 April 23, 2018 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, brukanzuu 14 5477 March 2, 2018 at 12:26 pm
Last Post: sdelsolray



Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)