Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 2, 2024, 6:19 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why NATO doesn't give to Ukraine plan of membership?
RE: Why NATO doesn't give to Ukraine plan of membership?
That's a fun way to put it...but russia..is the kievan rus. Domestic exotics were forbidden to me so I satisfied my fetishes in a culturally acceptable way. Russians......culturally, have a strong historically ukranian element. Some might think it's an information sewer, where we cant trust anything. I think there are facts and we can trust those facts, despite any interested party's war on facts - exemplified by russian messaging in this instance.

My (married in) family..is the keivan rus....to the extent that we're "other than american". That's the second thing. I'm fucking pro-russian and always have been, and listen to me, lol. Then again, maybe thats an issue. Too many cousins and friends in odessa and other eastern european ports. Clouding my judgement. Making me think that watering the eastern european fields with invaders blood is a good thing. Or maybe I'm compromised by the fact that I'm a trained combatant, and I'll always feel a dehumanizing derision towards troops that have behaved in the way that russias forces have - regardless of where they (or we) come from.

But regardless of which (if any) of these scenarios is correct, it will always remain a fact that ukraine was invaded, and not by ukranians. The conflict in eastern ukraine was created by and is perpetuated by..russia...even if there are ukranians that would sign with russia if that stopped the killing. Which it won't........

But to hell with all of that. Give me an example of any possible reporter of information that would have no dog in the conflict in ukraine. None. Such that, we couldn't doubt their report just because they had a dog in some hunt?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why NATO doesn't give to Ukraine plan of membership? - by The Grand Nudger - April 19, 2022 at 4:53 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So what is GOP's plan for the new wave of newborns? Fake Messiah 47 3439 April 30, 2024 at 7:37 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  China and Ukraine Interaktive 43 3232 October 11, 2022 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Bill Clinton and Ukraine Interaktive 4 383 August 5, 2022 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Kuchma, the president of Ukraine Interaktive 5 935 June 10, 2022 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: Interaktive
  Infrastructure plan Fake Messiah 2 262 October 2, 2021 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Trump's real plan exposed. WinterHold 29 2155 November 18, 2020 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Ukraine will become a developed country Interaktive 17 858 August 10, 2020 at 5:18 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Let's give the orange turd a nobel prize. ignoramus 15 1258 September 25, 2019 at 10:17 am
Last Post: Shell B
  Trump admits to pressuring Ukraine for kompromat Rev. Rye 9 1177 September 23, 2019 at 11:44 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Frankly my Graham, I don't give a damn! Brian37 3 610 April 25, 2019 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4