Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2026, 3:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ah hello? I don't know this is new to me
#1
Ah hello? I don't know this is new to me
Hey there. Dropped Christianity about at 47 years old. I am 52 next week.

I finally just dug deep and learned many things about religion.

There's like 10,000 religions and one atheism so I figured go with science which says there's no evidence that they know of.

I actually had one Christian tell me all things are only thousands of years old instead of 13.8 billion years old.
That our world is also just thousands of years old too, when earth is 4.5 billion years old.

I am done with religion.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
Ah hello? I don't know this is new to me - by FievelJ - June 19, 2022 at 7:38 pm
RE: Ah hello? I don't know this is new to me - by awty - June 19, 2022 at 7:39 pm
RE: Ah hello? I don't know this is new to me - by awty - June 19, 2022 at 8:30 pm
RE: Ah hello? I don't know this is new to me - by Data - June 20, 2022 at 5:02 am
RE: Ah hello? I don't know this is new to me - by awty - June 20, 2022 at 9:31 am
RE: Ah hello? I don't know this is new to me - by Data - June 20, 2022 at 9:55 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello friends old and new! Kitty Galore 5 1437 April 4, 2026 at 5:46 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  New here - hello! Orbit 16 4832 May 31, 2022 at 12:56 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Hello... I'm New Here ABQ505 17 4779 November 18, 2021 at 11:15 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Hello, I'm new here NecroTzar 20 6557 October 28, 2021 at 10:16 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Hello I'm new mrunk1975 7 1913 September 19, 2021 at 4:36 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New here...just sayin' Hello. Frank Apisa 15 4467 June 27, 2021 at 6:52 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Hello, I'm new here. FredTheLobster 15 4168 May 10, 2021 at 5:13 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Hello, I'm New rockyrockford 22 6186 September 14, 2020 at 8:19 am
Last Post: PabloTescobar
  Hello, New atheist having a meltdown Dragonfly 58 18126 October 1, 2018 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: Dragonfly
  Mostly new. Hello. Hobbitgirl 21 5766 September 27, 2018 at 3:39 pm
Last Post: Minimalist



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)