Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2026, 8:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ah hello? I don't know this is new to me
#11
RE: Ah hello? I don't know this is new to me
(June 19, 2022 at 8:39 pm)FievelJ Wrote:
(June 19, 2022 at 8:38 pm)FievelJ Wrote: Thanks much, I found it and fixed it.
I like placing computers together.

I wish I could delete that other post.   DOH!

You're going to have to live with it until the intertubes collapse.  Hehe  Trust me, I've done far worse.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
Ah hello? I don't know this is new to me - by FievelJ - June 19, 2022 at 7:38 pm
RE: Ah hello? I don't know this is new to me - by awty - June 19, 2022 at 7:39 pm
RE: Ah hello? I don't know this is new to me - by awty - June 19, 2022 at 8:30 pm
RE: Ah hello? I don't know this is new to me - by Fireball - June 19, 2022 at 10:00 pm
RE: Ah hello? I don't know this is new to me - by Data - June 20, 2022 at 5:02 am
RE: Ah hello? I don't know this is new to me - by awty - June 20, 2022 at 9:31 am
RE: Ah hello? I don't know this is new to me - by Data - June 20, 2022 at 9:55 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello friends old and new! Kitty Galore 5 1418 April 4, 2026 at 5:46 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  New here - hello! Orbit 16 4819 May 31, 2022 at 12:56 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Hello... I'm New Here ABQ505 17 4760 November 18, 2021 at 11:15 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Hello, I'm new here NecroTzar 20 6493 October 28, 2021 at 10:16 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Hello I'm new mrunk1975 7 1911 September 19, 2021 at 4:36 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New here...just sayin' Hello. Frank Apisa 15 4427 June 27, 2021 at 6:52 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Hello, I'm new here. FredTheLobster 15 4112 May 10, 2021 at 5:13 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Hello, I'm New rockyrockford 22 6177 September 14, 2020 at 8:19 am
Last Post: PabloTescobar
  Hello, New atheist having a meltdown Dragonfly 58 18101 October 1, 2018 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: Dragonfly
  Mostly new. Hello. Hobbitgirl 21 5698 September 27, 2018 at 3:39 pm
Last Post: Minimalist



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)