Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2026, 5:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ah hello? I don't know this is new to me
#20
RE: Ah hello? I don't know this is new to me
(June 20, 2022 at 8:10 am)FievelJ Wrote:
(June 20, 2022 at 5:02 am)Dragonset Wrote: Hey, Fievel, welcome.

The Bible doesn't give any indication of the age of the universe so the age of life, the universe and everything can't be ascertained from it and isn't contradictory to the ever changing estimation of science. When it comes to Christians on the Bible, you might as well ask the cat.

Hilarious Ask the cat, good one.

I will only get "Meow" if he feels like it.

The bible also doesn't mention the supercontinent Pangaea.
The cat is not happy with the wet food I gave him, he was bugging me for something else as I typed this.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqY6izEZxH0

This is him at about one week old. He is 6 years old now.

Technically you aren't eligible to post outside links yet but I'm going to let this stay 'cause - KITTY!

I have a mouthy (we call him bitchy) Siamese rescue that's almost nine now.  He herds me fussing and cussing toward the wet food in the morning and the dry food any other time of the day.
What fresh hell can this be? - Dorothy Parker
Reply



Messages In This Thread
Ah hello? I don't know this is new to me - by FievelJ - June 19, 2022 at 7:38 pm
RE: Ah hello? I don't know this is new to me - by awty - June 19, 2022 at 7:39 pm
RE: Ah hello? I don't know this is new to me - by awty - June 19, 2022 at 8:30 pm
RE: Ah hello? I don't know this is new to me - by Data - June 20, 2022 at 5:02 am
RE: Ah hello? I don't know this is new to me - by awty - June 20, 2022 at 9:31 am
RE: Ah hello? I don't know this is new to me - by Data - June 20, 2022 at 9:55 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello friends old and new! Kitty Galore 5 1429 April 4, 2026 at 5:46 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  New here - hello! Orbit 16 4822 May 31, 2022 at 12:56 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Hello... I'm New Here ABQ505 17 4766 November 18, 2021 at 11:15 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Hello, I'm new here NecroTzar 20 6528 October 28, 2021 at 10:16 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Hello I'm new mrunk1975 7 1911 September 19, 2021 at 4:36 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New here...just sayin' Hello. Frank Apisa 15 4450 June 27, 2021 at 6:52 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Hello, I'm new here. FredTheLobster 15 4141 May 10, 2021 at 5:13 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Hello, I'm New rockyrockford 22 6180 September 14, 2020 at 8:19 am
Last Post: PabloTescobar
  Hello, New atheist having a meltdown Dragonfly 58 18110 October 1, 2018 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: Dragonfly
  Mostly new. Hello. Hobbitgirl 21 5733 September 27, 2018 at 3:39 pm
Last Post: Minimalist



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)