(March 3, 2026 at 1:07 pm)Deesse23 Wrote:(March 3, 2026 at 9:08 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: Uh-oh, Trump just lost Nick Fuentes who says he is completely done with Trump and will vote Democrat in 2028 if the Republican ticket is Vance/Rubio
- You buried the Epstein files
- There is no border wall
- You didn’t deliver on mass deportations
- You cut corporate tax rates for the rich by cutting Medicaid again
- No infrastructure bill
- No middle-class tax cuts
- You have to refund the tariffs
- And now we’re in a regime change war with Iran
“That’s the breaking point. I’m out.”
"You are a DEMONIC FORCE. You are a liar, you are diabolical, you are a traitor."
https://www.thedailybeast.com/far-right-...-democrat/
You are on top of things, untouchable, until you arent.
fuentes is just some dumb, two bit bitch from what I saw on the internet so while his rant against trump might be entertaining I doubt it will carry any sort of weight. I guess if enough of such bitches will turn against trump it might make some difference but honestly... base (I wager) will stuck with fuhrer and ignore those who "betrayed" him.
The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.
Mikhail Bakunin.
Mikhail Bakunin.



![[Image: French_School_-_The_Execution_of_Robespi...843%29.jpg]](https://www.meisterdrucke.de/kunstwerke/1260px/French_School_-_The_Execution_of_Robespierre_on_28th_July_1794_-_%28MeisterDrucke-670843%29.jpg)