Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 6, 2026, 8:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
First Vaccinations...now this.
#36
RE: First Vaccinations...now this.
(February 12, 2012 at 4:11 pm)passionatefool Wrote: there are passionate activist for raw milk? Like fucking seriously? "I want pure raw milk because it isnt a big deal if my kids die from it or i extracted from nasty virus from it just as long as it is pure". Goodness are people really that much of a moron?

Don't even get me started on those people Passionate. The process they feel we should be circumventing is the largest, most successful public health initiative in the history of the United States (and, incidentally, a big deal in the history of the world and food related policy).
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
First Vaccinations...now this. - by Minimalist - February 4, 2012 at 11:00 pm
RE: First Vaccinations...now this. - by thesummerqueen - February 4, 2012 at 11:07 pm
RE: First Vaccinations...now this. - by KichigaiNeko - February 4, 2012 at 11:09 pm
RE: First Vaccinations...now this. - by MrSkeptic - February 4, 2012 at 11:26 pm
RE: First Vaccinations...now this. - by Rev. Rye - February 5, 2012 at 8:57 pm
RE: First Vaccinations...now this. - by MrSkeptic - February 6, 2012 at 3:33 pm
RE: First Vaccinations...now this. - by Rev. Rye - February 7, 2012 at 4:27 pm
RE: First Vaccinations...now this. - by thesummerqueen - February 4, 2012 at 11:14 pm
RE: First Vaccinations...now this. - by KichigaiNeko - February 4, 2012 at 11:16 pm
RE: First Vaccinations...now this. - by thesummerqueen - February 4, 2012 at 11:18 pm
RE: First Vaccinations...now this. - by KichigaiNeko - February 4, 2012 at 11:26 pm
RE: First Vaccinations...now this. - by KichigaiNeko - February 5, 2012 at 12:06 am
RE: First Vaccinations...now this. - by Minimalist - February 5, 2012 at 12:14 am
RE: First Vaccinations...now this. - by KichigaiNeko - February 5, 2012 at 12:44 am
RE: First Vaccinations...now this. - by Minimalist - February 5, 2012 at 1:03 am
RE: First Vaccinations...now this. - by Anomalocaris - February 7, 2012 at 4:33 pm
RE: First Vaccinations...now this. - by Justtristo - February 5, 2012 at 1:21 am
RE: First Vaccinations...now this. - by RW_9 - February 5, 2012 at 3:38 pm
RE: First Vaccinations...now this. - by Bgood - February 6, 2012 at 12:48 am
RE: First Vaccinations...now this. - by Minimalist - February 6, 2012 at 1:14 am
RE: First Vaccinations...now this. - by Bgood - February 6, 2012 at 2:02 am
RE: First Vaccinations...now this. - by RW_9 - February 6, 2012 at 2:03 pm
RE: First Vaccinations...now this. - by reverendjeremiah - February 7, 2012 at 1:16 pm
RE: First Vaccinations...now this. - by thesummerqueen - February 6, 2012 at 2:08 pm
RE: First Vaccinations...now this. - by Autumnlicious - February 6, 2012 at 3:36 pm
RE: First Vaccinations...now this. - by RW_9 - February 6, 2012 at 3:42 pm
RE: First Vaccinations...now this. - by Bgood - February 7, 2012 at 1:50 am
RE: First Vaccinations...now this. - by Doubting Thomas - February 7, 2012 at 1:07 pm
RE: First Vaccinations...now this. - by Cyberman - February 7, 2012 at 1:44 pm
RE: First Vaccinations...now this. - by RW_9 - February 7, 2012 at 1:46 pm
RE: First Vaccinations...now this. - by The Grand Nudger - February 7, 2012 at 2:37 pm
RE: First Vaccinations...now this. - by KichigaiNeko - February 7, 2012 at 9:12 pm
RE: First Vaccinations...now this. - by Rev. Rye - February 7, 2012 at 11:22 pm
RE: First Vaccinations...now this. - by KichigaiNeko - February 8, 2012 at 4:42 am
RE: First Vaccinations...now this. - by passionatefool - February 12, 2012 at 4:11 pm
RE: First Vaccinations...now this. - by Rev. Rye - February 12, 2012 at 4:38 pm
RE: First Vaccinations...now this. - by passionatefool - February 12, 2012 at 9:45 pm
RE: First Vaccinations...now this. - by The Grand Nudger - February 12, 2012 at 4:28 pm
RE: First Vaccinations...now this. - by Cyberman - February 12, 2012 at 4:57 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cloned monkeys: First primate clones are created in lab shadow 2 1134 January 25, 2018 at 5:56 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Why do we have in the genes no mitochondria of the first monkey? SamWatson 0 871 April 9, 2017 at 5:18 am
Last Post: SamWatson
  "The first person to live to [200, 300, 500, 1000] has already been born" Heat 218 49133 December 14, 2015 at 9:18 pm
Last Post: Excited Penguin
  Bionic eye implant world first zebo-the-fat 12 6155 July 22, 2015 at 2:58 pm
Last Post: QuarkDriven
  Vaccinations-- Sanjay Gupta is my hero! bennyboy 11 3778 February 6, 2015 at 11:27 am
Last Post: FreeTony
  What part of the world did the first humans assemble? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!! 18 7012 October 18, 2014 at 12:49 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  First birth from womb transplant TaraJo 11 4381 October 4, 2014 at 7:35 pm
Last Post: DramaQueen
Smile World’s First GM Babies Born Big Blue Sky 12 5804 June 28, 2013 at 10:01 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Richard Dawkins: Who was the first human? Cyberman 0 1482 October 23, 2011 at 1:49 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Homo Erectus was the first to cook food Justtristo 5 3391 August 23, 2011 at 6:34 am
Last Post: thesummerqueen



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)