Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2026, 3:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I've just realised that I can't debate theists
#7
RE: I've just realised that I can't debate theists
Online is a different arena than out in the field. I too have more temper than patience when confronted with the live article. Here I can distract myself with QI on YouTube or whatever else takes my fancy. Besides which, online, we atheists can hunt in packs.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: I've just realised that I can't debate theists - by Cyberman - May 2, 2012 at 6:40 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question for Theists Bucky Ball 26 7476 July 18, 2023 at 10:20 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Atheists will worship the Antichrist and become theists during the Tribulation Preacher 53 12132 November 13, 2022 at 3:57 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Angry Atheists and Anti-Theists Agnostico 186 53477 December 31, 2018 at 12:22 pm
Last Post: T0 Th3 M4X
  Question to ex-theists purplepurpose 13 3743 October 4, 2018 at 9:43 pm
Last Post: Natachan
  My biggest issue with theists DodosAreDead 73 26073 August 5, 2018 at 12:55 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Are some theists afraid of atheists? Der/die AtheistIn 146 79635 June 21, 2018 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Atheists are emotionally stronger than theists Alexmahone 92 32687 June 21, 2018 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  To theists- A logical insight into Atheism ignoramus 65 24125 May 16, 2018 at 8:48 am
Last Post: Huggy Bear
  Where to Debate Theists? Cephus 27 11200 April 13, 2017 at 8:51 pm
Last Post: Nanny
  General statement to theists who read this. Jackie 24 8161 April 11, 2017 at 12:44 pm
Last Post: Jeanne



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)