Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2026, 9:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I've just realised that I can't debate theists
#32
RE: I've just realised that I can't debate theists
(May 3, 2012 at 12:49 pm)gringoperry Wrote: Tempus, I actually need to add more weight to that thank you. That series of videos was fucking awesome!

I find it hard to articulate how good the series is - it definitely changed my own thinking and approach towards religion and philosophy in general. I particularly appreciated the early parts where he takes you in his shoes through his former beliefs. I'm glad you liked it as much as I did Big Grin If you're not already aware of them, youtubers 'TheraminTrees' and 'QualiaSoup' have good videos too.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: I've just realised that I can't debate theists - by Tempus - May 3, 2012 at 4:57 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question for Theists Bucky Ball 26 7479 July 18, 2023 at 10:20 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Atheists will worship the Antichrist and become theists during the Tribulation Preacher 53 12132 November 13, 2022 at 3:57 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Angry Atheists and Anti-Theists Agnostico 186 53515 December 31, 2018 at 12:22 pm
Last Post: T0 Th3 M4X
  Question to ex-theists purplepurpose 13 3743 October 4, 2018 at 9:43 pm
Last Post: Natachan
  My biggest issue with theists DodosAreDead 73 26076 August 5, 2018 at 12:55 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Are some theists afraid of atheists? Der/die AtheistIn 146 79644 June 21, 2018 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Atheists are emotionally stronger than theists Alexmahone 92 32690 June 21, 2018 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  To theists- A logical insight into Atheism ignoramus 65 24145 May 16, 2018 at 8:48 am
Last Post: Huggy Bear
  Where to Debate Theists? Cephus 27 11202 April 13, 2017 at 8:51 pm
Last Post: Nanny
  General statement to theists who read this. Jackie 24 8161 April 11, 2017 at 12:44 pm
Last Post: Jeanne



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)