Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 6, 2024, 4:18 am

Poll: DOES it make sense now??
This poll is closed.
Yes, and I will not need to ask the people here a question they've answered 100 times over anymore! Thank you, Creed of Heresy!
33.33%
2 33.33%
Durrrr no it don't make no sense to me, it all talkin' 'bout purdy puzzlers and thur like, hurrdurr.
66.67%
4 66.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
TO ALL THEISTS: EVOLUTIONARY THEORY IN A NUTSHELL YOU CAN UNDERSTAND.
RE: TO ALL THEISTS: EVOLUTIONARY THEORY IN A NUTSHELL YOU CAN UNDERSTAND.
(May 6, 2012 at 1:30 am)Godschild Wrote: When integrity is established in the field of evolution, then and only then might it be taken more seriously. Do not say that modern science has moved past this, the Chinese are guilty of this stuff very recently.

It has been established, and is "taken seriously". It's even taken seriously by your myth loving camp, which spends a considerable amount of it's time (and precious, limited mental ability) in attempting to shore their fairy tale up in the face of it. At least try to avoid making your god out to be a cosmic idiot. If it was involved, it wasn't by magic words and handwaiving. It wasn't by turnings the knobs and dials. A god that sets a chain of events into action in the distant prehistory of the cosmos (before cells, before life, before the rocks they live on ffs) is greater than an incompetent tinkerer by orders of magnitude.

I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Messages In This Thread
RE: TO ALL THEISTS: EVOLUTIONARY THEORY IN A NUTSHELL YOU CAN UNDERSTAND. - by The Grand Nudger - May 6, 2012 at 8:38 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  evolutionary psychology evolcon 163 11317 October 15, 2021 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Fossil worm shows us our evolutionary beginnings zebo-the-fat 0 383 March 24, 2020 at 3:48 pm
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Theory of Evolution, Atheism, and Homophobia. RayOfLight 31 5155 October 25, 2017 at 9:24 am
Last Post: Brian37
  How Nature was able to understand what we need. RayOfLight 30 3716 October 14, 2017 at 10:35 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Evolutionary fine tuning ... ignoramus 10 1307 July 26, 2017 at 3:24 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  Panspermia theory? mediocrates 28 5061 May 24, 2017 at 9:05 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Test My Theory: Macro evolution DOES happen? Gawdzilla Sama 44 13107 December 20, 2016 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: RoadRunner79
  Giulio Tononi's Theory of Consciousness Jehanne 11 3402 September 18, 2016 at 6:38 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Evolutionary Tree RoadRunner79 165 24927 September 8, 2016 at 11:01 pm
Last Post: RobertE
  The simple body test that proves the theory of evolution TubbyTubby 17 2829 March 22, 2016 at 5:50 am
Last Post: robvalue