Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2026, 5:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How to combat fear and uncertainty?
#18
RE: How to combat fear and uncertainty?
(May 8, 2012 at 4:14 pm)zentor Wrote: Thanks yeah that's what I tell myself
But criminal charge might ruin my future. I'm working on my degree and now no one might hire me ever

That's my point. Are you charged, or is it a fear? You say: "no one might hire me", when you don't know if that's true or not. I understand that it's scary, it's never nice to live in the unknown, but for the time being, live in the moment and make the best of the situation you have at hand.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Reply



Messages In This Thread
How to combat fear and uncertainty? - by zentor - May 8, 2012 at 4:04 pm
Re: How to combat fear and uncertainty? - by zentor - May 8, 2012 at 4:07 pm
RE: How to combat fear and uncertainty? - by Shell B - May 8, 2012 at 4:10 pm
RE: How to combat fear and uncertainty? - by Shell B - May 8, 2012 at 4:18 pm
RE: How to combat fear and uncertainty? - by Kayenneh - May 8, 2012 at 4:20 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How does one combat willful ignorance? Northern Skies 7 506 September 3, 2026 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Power of Prayer and Fear of God mcolafson 33 11169 September 19, 2022 at 8:11 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Help me not fear heaven/hell Fleeing Jesus 128 35397 June 18, 2019 at 5:08 am
Last Post: SenseMaker007
  Fear of letting go? SlowCalculations 18 5896 June 3, 2019 at 10:47 pm
Last Post: SlowCalculations
  Fear of hell, advice please orthodox-man 120 49201 March 10, 2018 at 10:08 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Fear purplepurpose 9 5072 September 6, 2017 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  I fear hell, and this article made things worse for me. What do you guys think? arda101 26 8993 February 5, 2017 at 7:38 am
Last Post: Autolite
  Responsibility transfer for atheists - dealing with uncertainty Catma 14 6207 November 28, 2016 at 8:43 pm
Last Post: Catma
  Love and Fear mcolafson 27 10441 September 18, 2016 at 5:38 pm
Last Post: mcolafson
  Do you still fear hell? Lucifer 56 15071 July 14, 2016 at 1:58 pm
Last Post: vorlon13



Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)