Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2026, 8:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
"I would not make it without God."
#39
RE: "I would not make it without God."
(May 10, 2012 at 7:09 pm)Aiza Wrote: I'm unsure how you are measuring "strength" (weightlifting? Tongue), but it is true that irreligious people are more prone to depression, suicide, anxiety, social maladjustment, impulsivity, and psychoticism.

Complete bollocks. Now here's a slap for you - [Image: bitchslap.gif]
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
"I would not make it without God." - by JustEd - May 8, 2012 at 12:42 am
RE: "I would not make it without God." - by Annik - May 8, 2012 at 12:45 am
RE: "I would not make it without God." - by C Rod - May 8, 2012 at 1:05 am
RE: "I would not make it without God." - by znk666 - May 8, 2012 at 9:05 am
RE: "I would not make it without God." - by Kayenneh - May 8, 2012 at 3:54 am
RE: "I would not make it without God." - by Kayenneh - May 8, 2012 at 11:02 am
RE: "I would not make it without God." - by C Rod - May 8, 2012 at 9:57 pm
RE: "I would not make it without God." - by Cinjin - May 8, 2012 at 11:11 pm
RE: "I would not make it without God." - by C Rod - May 8, 2012 at 10:45 pm
RE: "I would not make it without God." - by Annik - May 8, 2012 at 11:12 pm
RE: "I would not make it without God." - by Zen Badger - May 10, 2012 at 9:09 am
RE: "I would not make it without God." - by C Rod - May 9, 2012 at 12:45 am
RE: "I would not make it without God." - by Aiza - May 10, 2012 at 7:09 pm
RE: "I would not make it without God." - by Napoléon - May 11, 2012 at 12:44 pm
RE: "I would not make it without God." - by Reforged - May 11, 2012 at 1:43 pm
RE: "I would not make it without God." - by Aiza - May 11, 2012 at 7:23 pm
RE: "I would not make it without God." - by Ace Otana - May 11, 2012 at 3:18 pm
RE: "I would not make it without God." - by padraic - May 10, 2012 at 7:33 pm
RE: "I would not make it without God." - by C Rod - May 10, 2012 at 8:42 pm
RE: "I would not make it without God." - by average - May 11, 2012 at 9:52 am
RE: "I would not make it without God." - by Reforged - May 11, 2012 at 10:13 am
RE: "I would not make it without God." - by average - May 11, 2012 at 10:33 am
RE: "I would not make it without God." - by Reforged - May 11, 2012 at 11:01 am
RE: "I would not make it without God." - by average - May 11, 2012 at 2:33 pm
RE: "I would not make it without God." - by Reforged - May 11, 2012 at 2:34 pm
"I would not make it without God." - by el_presidente - May 11, 2012 at 12:41 pm
RE: "I would not make it without God." - by Minimalist - May 11, 2012 at 1:32 pm
RE: "I would not make it without God." - by Welsh cake - May 11, 2012 at 2:05 pm
RE: "I would not make it without God." - by Aiza - May 12, 2012 at 2:04 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How would an atheist convince a serial killer not to be a serial killer? FreethinkingSceptic 17 3304 March 7, 2026 at 3:58 pm
Last Post: Kitan Etos
  Creator God Gets to Make the Rules zwanzig 25 7594 August 6, 2023 at 3:59 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Do people make evil? Interaktive 7 2262 August 8, 2022 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  World without religion would just be replaced with Authoritartian socialism Katastroph2 17 4749 September 24, 2021 at 11:00 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  Prophecy doesn't make sense zwanzig 26 8328 March 12, 2021 at 1:51 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  What would you do if you found out God existed Catholic_Lady 545 200085 March 5, 2021 at 3:28 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  God can make infinitely more special/valuable things than this universe blue grey brain 84 27153 December 17, 2018 at 7:15 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  "Jesus would rather kill, not marry, gay people" - Franklin Graham Kitan Etos 724 207787 August 1, 2018 at 8:17 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  What would you say to a god if you met one? The Valkyrie 37 10470 June 1, 2018 at 7:05 am
Last Post: brewer
  A friendly religious discussion with theists without any fallacies! ignoramus 18 6488 May 14, 2018 at 5:07 pm
Last Post: Pat Mustard



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)