Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 26, 2024, 10:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] Discussion About Potential Rule Change and Staff Action
RE: Baby born with anencephaly to please jesus?
(May 30, 2012 at 5:53 pm)RaphielDrake Wrote:
(May 30, 2012 at 5:40 pm)Faith No More Wrote: Mehmet's posts only have the power you give them. If you don't react to them, they are meaningless. You say to resolve the issue, but the only issue you here is one of your making. If everyone ignores him, perhaps he will get tired of spouting his shit. The fact that you can't ignore it, however, is not a reason to silence him.

My point wasn't simply the fact that it was annoying but that it turns every thread he decides to contaiminate to a particular subject of his choosing. Is this not an imposition on everyone involved?
I mean sound logic and fair enough but can we not pretend this is simply a matter of people not liking what he says? If that were the case this point would be put forward against every fanatic that comes on here. The fact of the matter is they don't do what he does, even most fanatics have the manners and common decency to start a thread on the subject they want to chat about as opposed to monopolising other peoples.
He doesn't, that really says it all.
Well, I have started a thread about nationalism, friend. You are free to browse through the politics section's topics.
Besides, I've already made my views on who has provocated who very clear.
Either you agree with it, or you don't. But if you really, really don't want to see my posts, or want me to be punished for them, maybe you should talk to the staff about re-making the rules.
As far as I'm concerned, I've only been warned once here for breaking forum rules. If you think that I deserve a harsher punishment, and you think that the mods and admins are not up to it, let the public mete out my punishment.
Or say, what is your idea? What do you think should be done with me?
Quote:No, sorry. The real difference is that he will take a subject that had nothing whatsoever to do with nationalism and he will slowly but surely worm his way to it anyway. Its a clear agenda. I'm not saying that peoples opinions should be banned or they shouldn't be allowed to repeat them, that would be ridiculous. I'm saying they shouldn't take presidence over every unrelated subject. If I went on every thread on a subject to do with theism, atheism, deism, whatever and turned alot of those threads into a bucket I spewed all my opinions on why my countries better than yours and why your country sucks (not saying I think that, just using myself as an example) you know I would be condemned faster than I could blink.
Its basically a veiled form of spam.
You surely talk a lot, but do you have anything to back it up, friend?
Show me at least ten threads where I've explicitely derailed the thread with nationalistic agenda.
I accept you as my prosecutor, and my judge.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Baby born with anencephaly to please jesus? - by kılıç_mehmet - May 30, 2012 at 6:24 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  i keep getting contradictory messages from staff rocinantexyz 12 2616 November 29, 2022 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Peanut Gallery Commentary on the Staff Log of Bannings and such like. Whateverist 4493 692482 March 31, 2021 at 5:55 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Petition Poll for username change Foxaèr 17 2232 March 7, 2021 at 9:38 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Dear Staff Foxaèr 28 4395 February 5, 2019 at 8:12 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  What happened to the "Civil Discussion" thread? Angrboda 48 7990 November 19, 2018 at 9:13 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Make the "civil" discussion part of the forum invisible to non members GUBU 54 8536 November 18, 2018 at 10:59 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
Sad Me no like change. Me sad GUBU 12 1391 September 21, 2018 at 6:47 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Eliminate Automatic Insertion of Horizontal Rule Neo-Scholastic 21 3177 November 29, 2017 at 11:10 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Question about latest forum rule Catholic_Lady 29 4994 November 14, 2017 at 4:27 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  What Does This Mean, Oh Staff? Minimalist 24 5769 July 15, 2017 at 1:35 am
Last Post: c172