Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2026, 7:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Gonna commit suicide. Your theories of where I go.
#43
RE: Gonna commit suicide. Your theories of where I go.
I think you have the right to do whatever you choose with your life. I'd suggest talking this decision over with somebody first. It's not a decision to be taken lightly and I don't see a real reason to do so unless you're currently in a situation worse than death. I doubt that you are if you can access the internet, but I wouldn't know.

I do believe in an afterlife, but nothing specific. If you go through with this then you'll be the one to find out. Not us.
This is stupid



Messages In This Thread
RE: Gonna commit suicide. Your theories of where I go. - by Adjusted Sanity - June 29, 2012 at 7:30 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My not-so-fatal Suicide. Goosebump 7 2532 July 28, 2021 at 10:50 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Suicide among Christians purplepurpose 6 2012 May 29, 2021 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Let's start some conspiracy theories. Gawdzilla Sama 76 25046 July 13, 2018 at 12:11 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  assisted suicide vs suicide prevention Catholic_Lady 130 44184 June 18, 2018 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Sad Scenario: Is He Your Husband or Your Project? Rhondazvous 23 6452 June 17, 2018 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Do you have the courage to commit suicide in case if terminal disease? Macoleco 62 20793 April 18, 2018 at 8:08 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Keep Your Friends Close and Your Enemies Closer? Why Would I Keep My Enemies Close? Rhondazvous 26 8514 January 8, 2018 at 9:05 am
Last Post: DodosAreDead
  Does it take courage or cowardice to commit suicide? ErGingerbreadMandude 35 11460 November 30, 2017 at 8:59 am
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  If Your House Caught Fire, what are the Last 3 Things You'd Grab On Your Way Out? vorlon13 30 11914 August 21, 2017 at 11:37 am
Last Post: mlmooney89
  If Your House Caught Fire, what are the First 3 Things You'd Grab On Your Way Out? Rhondazvous 58 21148 August 20, 2017 at 8:12 am
Last Post: ignoramus



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)