Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 6, 2026, 1:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I am atheist,but I do not like science.
#4
RE: I am atheist,but I do not like science.
That's weird, because I'm a Christian and I feel like science is one of the only things worth thinking about. Science and moral values, that's about it.
“The truth of our faith becomes a matter of ridicule among the infidels if any Catholic, not gifted with the necessary scientific learning, presents as dogma what scientific scrutiny shows to be false.”
Reply



Messages In This Thread
I am atheist,but I do not like science. - by wolfypunk3 - July 4, 2012 at 12:25 am
RE: I am atheist,but I do not like science. - by Annik - July 4, 2012 at 10:53 am
RE: I am atheist,but I do not like science. - by CliveStaples - July 4, 2012 at 10:57 am
RE: I am atheist,but I do not like science. - by Cato - July 8, 2012 at 4:35 am
RE: I am atheist,but I do not like science. - by Cato - July 8, 2012 at 5:18 am
RE: I am atheist,but I do not like science. - by Cato - July 8, 2012 at 5:53 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This atheist is embarrassing, and I don't like her. Here's why. Twiggy 22 1792 August 29, 2026 at 8:01 pm
Last Post: Belacqua
  It's not that I don't like you but........ brewer 13 3453 March 12, 2024 at 12:05 pm
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  One of these things is not like the other ones Angrboda 1 1188 December 6, 2021 at 12:55 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Not going to swear to it as of yet. but. Jackie 33 8516 June 19, 2020 at 1:02 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Do not dumb here. Not a dumb area. no one 16 4557 June 5, 2020 at 9:25 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  Not that I ever will again, but.... Jackie 40 10720 April 8, 2020 at 11:37 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Pranks you have pulled, but would not now. Jackie 19 4153 February 21, 2019 at 9:58 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  [NOT SERIOUS] But wondering.... Jackie 14 5327 January 26, 2019 at 6:36 pm
Last Post: Jackie
  No I did not find Mich McConnell but... Jackie 8 3158 June 20, 2018 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: Jackie
  Is there any "atheist values" like "Christian values"? ErGingerbreadMandude 37 8653 January 7, 2018 at 8:03 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)