Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 6, 2026, 1:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I am atheist,but I do not like science.
#32
RE: I am atheist,but I do not like science.
CliveStaples Wrote:No, because your memory of having looked at your watch for 5 minutes might itself only be an instant old. You're assuming that your memories are actually accurate. How do you know that?

Then I would suggest going to a neurologist if you can't keep track of 5 minutes.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it" ~ Aristotle
Reply



Messages In This Thread
I am atheist,but I do not like science. - by wolfypunk3 - July 4, 2012 at 12:25 am
RE: I am atheist,but I do not like science. - by Annik - July 4, 2012 at 10:53 am
RE: I am atheist,but I do not like science. - by Cato - July 8, 2012 at 4:35 am
RE: I am atheist,but I do not like science. - by Cato - July 8, 2012 at 5:18 am
RE: I am atheist,but I do not like science. - by Cato - July 8, 2012 at 5:53 am
RE: I am atheist,but I do not like science. - by FallentoReason - July 8, 2012 at 4:50 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This atheist is embarrassing, and I don't like her. Here's why. Twiggy 22 1792 August 29, 2026 at 8:01 pm
Last Post: Belacqua
  It's not that I don't like you but........ brewer 13 3453 March 12, 2024 at 12:05 pm
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  One of these things is not like the other ones Angrboda 1 1188 December 6, 2021 at 12:55 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Not going to swear to it as of yet. but. Jackie 33 8516 June 19, 2020 at 1:02 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Do not dumb here. Not a dumb area. no one 16 4557 June 5, 2020 at 9:25 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  Not that I ever will again, but.... Jackie 40 10720 April 8, 2020 at 11:37 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Pranks you have pulled, but would not now. Jackie 19 4153 February 21, 2019 at 9:58 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  [NOT SERIOUS] But wondering.... Jackie 14 5327 January 26, 2019 at 6:36 pm
Last Post: Jackie
  No I did not find Mich McConnell but... Jackie 8 3158 June 20, 2018 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: Jackie
  Is there any "atheist values" like "Christian values"? ErGingerbreadMandude 37 8653 January 7, 2018 at 8:03 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)