Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 28, 2026, 4:14 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
"I don't need evidence for my faith"
#1
"I don't need evidence for my faith"
Relative sent me this. Probably the dumbest line from a Christian I've heard in a while.

[Image: 10P1gl.png]

Ironically the ad is for a "proof of God" conference where "evidence" (of course bogus evidence) will be presented after all.
My ignore list




"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
Reply



Messages In This Thread
"I don't need evidence for my faith" - by Tea Earl Grey Hot - July 25, 2012 at 6:45 pm
RE: "I don't need evidence for my faith" - by Napoléon - July 25, 2012 at 6:50 pm
RE: "I don't need evidence for my faith" - by Reforged - July 25, 2012 at 7:50 pm
RE: "I don't need evidence for my faith" - by Drich - July 25, 2012 at 11:20 pm
RE: "I don't need evidence for my faith" - by Annik - July 26, 2012 at 12:29 am
RE: "I don't need evidence for my faith" - by Minimalist - July 25, 2012 at 11:31 pm
RE: "I don't need evidence for my faith" - by padraic - July 25, 2012 at 11:53 pm
RE: "I don't need evidence for my faith" - by Erinome - July 26, 2012 at 1:18 am
RE: "I don't need evidence for my faith" - by Belac Enrobso - December 31, 2013 at 10:30 pm
RE: "I don't need evidence for my faith" - by Napoléon - January 1, 2014 at 12:07 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] For former Christians only, why did you leave your faith? Jehanne 159 48373 January 16, 2023 at 7:36 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  A Believer's Thoughts on Faith rlp21858 168 40315 July 9, 2022 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  3 reasons for Christians to start questionng their faith smax 149 90417 December 4, 2021 at 10:26 am
Last Post: Ketzer
  Faith is Feelings zwanzig 44 14213 February 28, 2021 at 1:47 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  What will win the god wars? Faith, Fantasy, Facts, or God? Greatest I am 98 27198 December 28, 2020 at 12:01 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am
  why faith fails Drich 43 11916 January 23, 2020 at 12:45 am
Last Post: Haipule
  Can someone show me the evidence of the bullshit bible articles? I believe in Harry Potter 36 11356 November 3, 2019 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Do my parents fear that I'll leave the faith? Der/die AtheistIn 120 49967 January 14, 2018 at 2:55 am
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  If evidence for god is in abundance, why is faith necessary? Kitan Etos 181 74937 November 11, 2017 at 10:11 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Atheists don't realize asking for evidence of God is a strawman ErGingerbreadMandude 240 68039 November 10, 2017 at 3:11 pm
Last Post: Cyberman



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)