Rules
Wiki
Search
Member List
Help
Hello There, Guest!
Login
(
Lost Password?
)
Register
Login
Username:
Password:
Lost Password?
Remember me
Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider
donating
or
becoming a Patron
to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on
Twitter
and liking our page on
Facebook
!
Current time:
October 2, 2026, 3:09 am
Atheist Forums
›
Community
›
Religion
›
Christianity
« Previous
1
...
128
129
130
131
132
...
224
Next »
"I don't need evidence for my faith"
Thread Rating:
0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1
2
3
4
5
Thread Modes
"I don't need evidence for my faith"
Napoléon
Posting Freak
Religious Views: Atheist
Posts: 12231
Threads: 324
Joined: April 14, 2011
Reputation:
140
#2
RE: "I don't need evidence for my faith"
July 25, 2012 at 6:50 pm
They label themselves as Christians.
Find
Reply
«
Next Oldest
|
Next Newest
»
Atheist Forums
›
Community
›
Religion
›
Christianity
« Previous
1
...
128
129
130
131
132
...
224
Next »
"I don't need evidence for my faith"
Messages In This Thread
"I don't need evidence for my faith"
- by
Tea Earl Grey Hot
- July 25, 2012 at 6:45 pm
RE: "I don't need evidence for my faith"
- by
Napoléon
- July 25, 2012 at 6:50 pm
RE: "I don't need evidence for my faith"
- by
Reforged
- July 25, 2012 at 7:50 pm
RE: "I don't need evidence for my faith"
- by
libalchris
- July 25, 2012 at 8:25 pm
RE: "I don't need evidence for my faith"
- by
Faith No More
- July 25, 2012 at 10:08 pm
RE: "I don't need evidence for my faith"
- by
Drich
- July 25, 2012 at 11:20 pm
RE: "I don't need evidence for my faith"
- by
Tea Earl Grey Hot
- July 26, 2012 at 12:06 am
RE: "I don't need evidence for my faith"
- by
Annik
- July 26, 2012 at 12:29 am
RE: "I don't need evidence for my faith"
- by
Minimalist
- July 25, 2012 at 11:31 pm
RE: "I don't need evidence for my faith"
- by
padraic
- July 25, 2012 at 11:53 pm
RE: "I don't need evidence for my faith"
- by
The Grand Nudger
- July 26, 2012 at 12:11 am
RE: "I don't need evidence for my faith"
- by
Erinome
- July 26, 2012 at 1:18 am
RE: "I don't need evidence for my faith"
- by
Belac Enrobso
- December 31, 2013 at 10:30 pm
RE: "I don't need evidence for my faith"
- by
TudorGothicSerpent
- January 1, 2014 at 11:43 am
RE: "I don't need evidence for my faith"
- by
Napoléon
- January 1, 2014 at 12:07 pm
Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
[Serious]
For former Christians only, why did you leave your faith?
Jehanne
159
48865
January 16, 2023 at 7:36 am
Last Post
:
h4ym4n
A Believer's Thoughts on Faith
rlp21858
168
40441
July 9, 2022 at 3:43 pm
Last Post
:
Jehanne
3 reasons for Christians to start questionng their faith
smax
149
90608
December 4, 2021 at 10:26 am
Last Post
:
Ketzer
Faith is Feelings
zwanzig
44
14244
February 28, 2021 at 1:47 am
Last Post
:
The Grand Nudger
What will win the god wars? Faith, Fantasy, Facts, or God?
Greatest I am
98
27360
December 28, 2020 at 12:01 pm
Last Post
:
Greatest I am
why faith fails
Drich
43
11970
January 23, 2020 at 12:45 am
Last Post
:
Haipule
Can someone show me the evidence of the bullshit bible articles?
I believe in Harry Potter
36
11431
November 3, 2019 at 7:33 pm
Last Post
:
Jehanne
Do my parents fear that I'll leave the faith?
Der/die AtheistIn
120
50298
January 14, 2018 at 2:55 am
Last Post
:
Abaddon_ire
If evidence for god is in abundance, why is faith necessary?
Kitan Etos
181
74986
November 11, 2017 at 10:11 pm
Last Post
:
Cyberman
Atheists don't realize asking for evidence of God is a strawman
ErGingerbreadMandude
240
68124
November 10, 2017 at 3:11 pm
Last Post
:
Cyberman
View a Printable Version
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Linear Mode
Threaded Mode