Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 27, 2026, 11:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
God Games
#4
RE: God Games
No no no, the Popolus franchise is old, and the older pc versions are tedious little city builders. The one I'm talking about was a much more recent facelift for consoles. It's actually very pretty, very fun.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
God Games - by Napoléon - August 6, 2012 at 8:41 am
RE: God Games - by The Grand Nudger - August 6, 2012 at 9:06 am
RE: God Games - by Napoléon - August 6, 2012 at 9:08 am
RE: God Games - by The Grand Nudger - August 6, 2012 at 9:12 am
RE: God Games - by Napoléon - August 6, 2012 at 9:13 am
RE: God Games - by FallentoReason - August 6, 2012 at 11:29 am
RE: God Games - by Rhizomorph13 - August 6, 2012 at 11:56 am
RE: God Games - by Napoléon - August 6, 2012 at 12:46 pm
RE: God Games - by downbeatplumb - August 6, 2012 at 1:27 pm
RE: God Games - by Napoléon - August 6, 2012 at 1:35 pm
RE: God Games - by Jaysyn - August 6, 2012 at 1:45 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Games Developer imekon 1 409 July 31, 2026 at 5:00 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Laptop usb joysticks do they work on 80s games? Jackie 25 12474 June 26, 2024 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Upcoming games you want to play Kitan Etos 13 8230 October 6, 2022 at 1:58 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  What are your top 5 video games of all time? T0 Th3 M4X 80 32322 May 22, 2022 at 1:18 pm
Last Post: emjay
  I sucked at video games. Jackie 16 8485 July 18, 2021 at 5:21 pm
Last Post: awty
  The issue with Match-3 games Kitan Etos 4 1819 August 15, 2020 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Stream Switch games without a capture card. Mechaghostman2 0 1183 November 24, 2019 at 4:16 pm
Last Post: Mechaghostman2
  Any sci-fi open world games? Mechaghostman2 9 4253 September 27, 2018 at 11:48 pm
Last Post: Kitan Etos
  Games still to be released in 2018 Kitan Etos 9 3302 June 2, 2018 at 12:32 am
Last Post: KevinM1
  Of new homes and video games. Jackie 7 3231 May 25, 2018 at 6:08 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)