Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 4, 2024, 5:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Who's the most prominent Christian on this forum?
RE: Who's the most prominent Christian on this forum?
CBA222, I see so much of my past self in you it's actually scary. On atheistforums.com I did the exact same thing where I told everyone to stop 'fighting' and get along. Then I proceeded to create a thread entitled '101 flavours of humanity' where I wanted people to appreciate how diverse we all are, while secretly wanting to let the light of Christ shine through my pacifist actions.

I predict that you will be deconverting within the next 6 months if you stick around these forums. 'God' never called me to be a prophet, but I wanna try out my luck.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it" ~ Aristotle

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who's the most prominent Christian on this forum? - by FallentoReason - August 31, 2012 at 11:11 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Major Intellectual Issue Most Keeps You From Accepting The Christian Narrative? Captain Hook 324 34751 March 21, 2018 at 1:11 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
Video Most ignorant thing a Christian has told you Mental Outlaw 64 11050 March 1, 2015 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: The Reality Salesman01
  My adventures: Worth Christian Forum BlackSwordsman 53 7811 June 18, 2014 at 11:54 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  "Prominent atheist blogger" turned catholic -- ever heard of her? Taqiyya Mockingbird 22 11006 July 5, 2012 at 9:39 am
Last Post: Angrboda