Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 9:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My adventures: Worth Christian Forum
My adventures: Worth Christian Forum
So I have a friend who is christian and so I went to a christian forum to make friends, I clearly stated my intent was purely to make friends.

I hung out on the chat and had a lot of fun talking to some nice people . . . that was until the religious nutterbars showed up! (my screen name TheVeganBuddhist) he saw my name said "Vegan if I were you I would think about why I am here and not push your agenda"

I told him that in the introduction of the site that I am here purely for social reasons, to make friends with good people (yeah christians can be nice some of them)

I told him I am Vegan, I am Buddhist it isn't an agenda it simply is . .me Smile

I was extremely kind so as not to be banned.

I never posted anything religious only replies to fun posts such as

If you were stranded on a deserted island what would you need?

I had made a few replies, someone asked me what I believed Jesus wise and I told him from bible perspective he was son of god, and son of carpenter. But I don't personally believe he existed.

After which they instantly put me into a classification of "nonbeliever"

All the posts I had made were deleted!

I was restricted from replying or even posting.

No worries I mainly hung out for conversation on the Chat section, so I went to log in . . . .

[Image: qs6qlv.jpg]
[Image: 2jcyf5t.jpg]
RE: My adventures: Worth Christian Forum
The fuckers have a very exclusive club.

If you aren't delusional you can't belong.
I had a similar experience on Christian Chat [dot-com]. It's too bad that those who follow the supposedly strongest and most powerful being ever, are so darn frightened by those who they claim are already defeated Thinking
For that reason I can respect that at we open the door to theists even if some of them annoy the hell out of me, although I'd likely never join a Christian forum.
It's almost as if their 'faith' is so paper thin that it can't survive the knowledge that there are people who have rejected their bullshit, isn't it?
(June 17, 2014 at 1:41 pm)Elskidor Wrote: For that reason I can respect that at we open the door to theists even if some of them annoy the hell out of me, although I'd likely never join a Christian forum.

Honestly I love the lil buggers, (here) when they are surrounded by friends they get a bit nutty.

They kind of remind me of

[Image: 2jcyf5t.jpg]
(June 17, 2014 at 1:43 pm)Minimalist Wrote: It's almost as if their 'faith' is so paper thin that it can't survive the knowledge that there are people who have rejected their bullshit, isn't it?

And many of them know it. The bible has so many holes in it that it is very easy to turn a believer into a non-believer and they won't risk someone sticking around and posting claims filled with logic that will turn their people away from their paper thin beliefs. Very intolerant bunch of hypocrites.
Amen!
Not really much difference than the atheist club, Christians here get a roasting, its just the way it is.
(June 17, 2014 at 5:37 pm)psychoslice Wrote: Not really much difference than the atheist club, Christians here get a roasting, its just the way it is.

But they don't get banned unless they break the rules, usually after numerous warnings.

If other were the case we wouldn't have GC or Rev here prosletysing to us.

Of course, this is standard activity for the religious, they just LOVE to silence the dissenting view: you can see it on the likes of religious videos on YouTube where comments are closed virtually from the moment the video goes up.

Just look at the restrictions liar and conman Ray Comfort places on posting on anything he does. If you so much as ask him an awkward question you get blocked.

Cowardice is the hallmark of many religious sites.

In the past they could get away with killing the non-believers. Now they can only ban us.
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is atheism worth living for? MarcusA 74 3821 September 3, 2023 at 9:42 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Would it be worth it? Astonished 53 9152 July 30, 2017 at 2:04 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  8 atheist leaders actually worth listening to MattB 43 10563 July 26, 2015 at 2:37 am
Last Post: Chas
  Is it just not worth it sometimes? FatAndFaithless 15 2334 June 26, 2014 at 2:51 am
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Who's the most prominent Christian on this forum? Vincenzo Vinny G. 157 51530 September 10, 2012 at 9:13 pm
Last Post: System of Solace
  Justice: Is it really worth it? Polaris 18 6099 July 17, 2012 at 10:50 pm
Last Post: FemmeRealism
  The worth of Knowledge diffidus 20 6965 June 14, 2011 at 2:16 am
Last Post: Faith No More