Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2026, 11:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I cant understand daredevils.
#14
RE: I cant understand daredevils.
(October 8, 2012 at 5:49 pm)Brian37 Wrote: This skydive seems to be nothing more than a superflous ego trip. The men who risked getting to the moon accomplished something. I simply dont see what this skydive means to him or humanity.

I don't know why people would want to drive nails into their nostrils or stretch their earlobes to soda can size either, but you know what ... they aren't hurtin anybody and if that's what makes them happy, I'll gladly buy them the nails and the soda cans if they keep their god to themselves and give me the same courtesy to enjoy my life as I see fit.



Regarding high risk adventures: If you don't understand it ... you never will.
[Image: Evolution.png]

Reply



Messages In This Thread
I cant understand daredevils. - by Jackie - October 8, 2012 at 5:49 pm
RE: I cant understand daredevils. - by Annik - October 8, 2012 at 6:00 pm
RE: I cant understand daredevils. - by jonb - October 8, 2012 at 6:27 pm
RE: I cant understand daredevils. - by Jackie - October 8, 2012 at 6:38 pm
RE: I cant understand daredevils. - by Minimalist - October 8, 2012 at 6:58 pm
RE: I cant understand daredevils. - by Jackie - October 8, 2012 at 7:50 pm
RE: I cant understand daredevils. - by Minimalist - October 8, 2012 at 8:02 pm
RE: I cant understand daredevils. - by Jackie - October 8, 2012 at 8:41 pm
RE: I cant understand daredevils. - by Reforged - October 8, 2012 at 6:59 pm
RE: I cant understand daredevils. - by jonb - October 8, 2012 at 7:26 pm
RE: I cant understand daredevils. - by Reforged - October 8, 2012 at 7:27 pm
RE: I cant understand daredevils. - by jonb - October 8, 2012 at 7:37 pm
RE: I cant understand daredevils. - by popeyespappy - October 8, 2012 at 7:55 pm
RE: I cant understand daredevils. - by Minimalist - October 8, 2012 at 10:19 pm
RE: I cant understand daredevils. - by LastPoet - October 9, 2012 at 3:36 am
RE: I cant understand daredevils. - by Jackie - October 9, 2012 at 7:23 am
RE: I cant understand daredevils. - by Zen Badger - October 10, 2012 at 6:06 am
RE: I cant understand daredevils. - by Whateverist - October 8, 2012 at 11:50 pm
RE: I cant understand daredevils. - by Cinjin - October 8, 2012 at 8:03 pm
RE: I cant understand daredevils. - by Whateverist - October 8, 2012 at 8:11 pm
RE: I cant understand daredevils. - by jonb - October 8, 2012 at 8:12 pm
RE: I cant understand daredevils. - by jonb - October 8, 2012 at 8:50 pm
RE: I cant understand daredevils. - by popeyespappy - October 8, 2012 at 9:04 pm
RE: I cant understand daredevils. - by jonb - October 8, 2012 at 9:41 pm
RE: I cant understand daredevils. - by Shell B - October 8, 2012 at 11:43 pm
RE: I cant understand daredevils. - by Violet - October 9, 2012 at 12:57 am
RE: I cant understand daredevils. - by Zen Badger - October 9, 2012 at 6:29 am
RE: I cant understand daredevils. - by frankiej - October 9, 2012 at 8:35 am
RE: I cant understand daredevils. - by Jackie - October 9, 2012 at 8:51 am
RE: I cant understand daredevils. - by KichigaiNeko - October 9, 2012 at 8:55 am
RE: I cant understand daredevils. - by LastPoet - October 10, 2012 at 6:09 am
RE: I cant understand daredevils. - by Zen Badger - October 10, 2012 at 6:20 am
RE: I cant understand daredevils. - by jonb - October 10, 2012 at 6:23 am
RE: I cant understand daredevils. - by Zen Badger - October 10, 2012 at 6:40 am
RE: I cant understand daredevils. - by Whateverist - October 10, 2012 at 6:57 am
RE: I cant understand daredevils. - by Zen Badger - October 11, 2012 at 6:56 am
RE: I cant understand daredevils. - by jonb - October 10, 2012 at 7:44 am
RE: I cant understand daredevils. - by Whateverist - October 10, 2012 at 7:56 am
RE: I cant understand daredevils. - by jonb - October 10, 2012 at 8:10 am
RE: I cant understand daredevils. - by Faith No More - October 11, 2012 at 8:35 am
RE: I cant understand daredevils. - by Zen Badger - October 11, 2012 at 9:02 am
RE: I cant understand daredevils. - by jonb - October 11, 2012 at 12:10 pm
RE: I cant understand daredevils. - by LastPoet - October 11, 2012 at 12:24 pm
RE: I cant understand daredevils. - by Whateverist - October 11, 2012 at 3:59 pm
RE: I cant understand daredevils. - by jonb - October 11, 2012 at 12:41 pm
RE: I cant understand daredevils. - by Jackie - October 11, 2012 at 4:18 pm
RE: I cant understand daredevils. - by Autumnlicious - October 11, 2012 at 4:34 pm
RE: I cant understand daredevils. - by zebo-the-fat - October 11, 2012 at 4:49 pm
RE: I cant understand daredevils. - by jonb - October 11, 2012 at 6:41 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I cant help but think expiration dates in Japan are a scam Macoleco 8 2704 June 20, 2022 at 11:42 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Two things that I don't understand. Add yours. Figbash 14 4003 May 4, 2020 at 8:13 pm
Last Post: no one
  For those who understand the law better than me (would you want it this way too?) Kitan Etos 9 3039 July 27, 2018 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Please help me understand this Indian "law" Alexmahone 18 6450 July 25, 2018 at 2:02 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Something young kids today will never understand Kitan Etos 114 32514 June 2, 2018 at 10:15 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
Tongue Something old people today will never understand ignoramus 34 9344 June 2, 2018 at 3:06 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Now do you understand why I said STAY AWAY! brewer 12 3551 June 15, 2016 at 8:46 am
Last Post: brewer
  I cant do this anymore. Jackie 49 11299 April 1, 2015 at 6:52 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  maybe no one will understand zentor 9 5565 June 5, 2012 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)