Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2026, 9:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New Atheist
#9
RE: New Atheist
(December 8, 2012 at 1:29 am)median Wrote: Btw, for those of you who have been around here for a while, can you tell me what theists to watch out for? In other words, who are the "most extreme" (most irrational) theists that post on this board?

Aaaw, it's not nice badmouthing any member, you'll find out soon enough for yourself Wink
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Reply



Messages In This Thread
New Atheist - by median - December 7, 2012 at 8:23 pm
RE: New Atheist - by Emerald - December 7, 2012 at 8:25 pm
RE: New Atheist - by Ben Davis - December 7, 2012 at 8:34 pm
RE: New Atheist - by Voltron - December 7, 2012 at 8:40 pm
RE: New Atheist - by Darkstar - December 7, 2012 at 8:48 pm
RE: New Atheist - by Cyberman - December 7, 2012 at 10:15 pm
RE: New Atheist - by median - December 8, 2012 at 1:29 am
RE: New Atheist - by Kayenneh - December 7, 2012 at 10:05 pm
RE: New Atheist - by Kayenneh - December 8, 2012 at 1:33 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 5898 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  Hello, New atheist having a meltdown Dragonfly 58 18127 October 1, 2018 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: Dragonfly
  New Member, Long Time Atheist fromdownunder 21 6873 August 18, 2018 at 6:25 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  New Atheist to Forum Saying Hi.... TonyPhotographer 11 3380 November 12, 2016 at 9:44 pm
Last Post: AkiraTheViking
  New Atheist here! AceBoogie 10 3249 October 31, 2016 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Old atheist, new to forum Bunburryist 25 6110 August 10, 2016 at 10:08 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  an atheist from atheist's hell , Iran mhn6868 13 3655 August 14, 2015 at 2:14 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Long time Atheist, new member here! AceBoogie 17 7177 March 13, 2015 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: Bad Wolf
Question New Atheist, depressed, and wondering how to cope with reality. IanHulett 56 19084 February 21, 2015 at 5:54 pm
Last Post: goodwithoutgod
  Hello everyone....a friendly, new Atheist's story LovingBeing 16 5858 December 28, 2014 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)